Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I pulled Anna on accident headengineer;. I was (am) trying to get merges for New Year's Camilla, and accidentally got on the wrong banner. Literally didn't realize it till I pulled Anna and my reaction went from "wait what I can get her on this banner" to a horrowing realization that I just burned a bunch of orbs on the wrong damn banner. 

Nothing against Anna, I'll still use her but I had literally zero intention of pulling on this banner aside from free tickets. 

So I came up with the idea of putting Close Guard 3 and the Distant Guard 3 seal on Brave Lucina with her Geirskögul refine. This essentially gives a +7 Def/Res in-combat buff to any sword, axe, lance, bow, dagger, or beast unit within 2 spaces of her. Cue my +10 merge/+10 dragonflower Legendary Ike with Summoner support.

Since B!Lucina gives a breath effect to those weapon types mentioned above, I don't have to have Warding Breath on L!Ike, meaning I can instead put on something like Warding Stance 4 for a +8 Res boost and Guard effect on enemy phase. Add on the Warding Stance 3 seal for another +6 Res and altogether my L!Ike has a +7 Def combat buff and an astonishing +21 Res combat buff.

Where does that leave L!Ike at in terms of stats going into combat then? Without any visible stat buffs from Hone/Fortify/Rally, L!Ike will be at 66 Atk, 41 Spd, 50 Def, and 50 Res. If he manages to get a +6 from Tactics and L!Azura uses Prayer Wheel sing on him, then he'd be at 72/47/56/56 with both the Breath and Guard effects. (And then there is Keaton with his Bonus Doubler effect on his weapon, making that a possible 78/53/62/62 as long as he is also fully buffed... and also doesnt include any spur/drive from Keaton or L!Azura... but that is starting to get in the realm of ridiculous)

Should L!Ike not be able to proc Radiant Aether on the counter attack or the enemy has Desperation active and also isn't able to proc their special, even a non-Trangle Adept blue unit would need at least 64 Atk and 46 Spd to ORKO this setup (Not counting a full round of +6 visible stat buffs on L!Ike, otherwise they would need 69 Atk and 52 Spd). That is insane. Doable with how the new units are coming out with such ridiculous stat spreads, but otherwise insane.

midoriya-muttering-gif-3.gif

Edited by Surge135

Slightly disappointed that there's no Uta-Loid Tiki, but other than that, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So wait, are you saying you're excited? But yeah would not have called this banner in a million years. Though I guess with the remaster coming out soon I guess it makes sense. 

And hey @Chrom won't even have to worry about trying to pull the next "Chrom" alt. I haven't played TMS so not I'm not really planning to spend any orbs in this banner but it's neat to see TMS is in the mix. I wonder if they'll be in CYL now. I also wonder if this means the Warriors OCs are potential options....

I'm actually thinking they probably won't be in any CYL polls still, since the TMS characters are co-owned by Atlus as always. In other words, any future content should have to be agreed upon with Atlus first and can't be dictated by fans. That said I'm sure there can always be more TMS content in FE Heroes down the road (like missing characters Touma and Yashiro), since they aren't treating this event as a collab but rather something permanent and can in theory expand over time.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:06 PM, Tyranogre said:

@Ares IntSys demands tribute.

Yep, this banner sank my orb costs alright. First time in double digit orbs in over a year. I'm still trying to get a Shannan merge (-atk). Altena also has a bad IV, but hoping she demotes. Larcei is neutral +2 and ced is +def -res which is whatever.

Also, I have no idea who these TMS characters are, but I'll be getting the game Friday so I'll be sure to find out. Also, lull atk/res makes reinhardt very very happy :]

2 hours ago, Chrom said:

I'm actually thinking they probably won't be in any CYL polls still, since the TMS characters are co-owned by Atlus as always. In other words, any future content should have to be agreed upon with Atlus first and can't be dictated by fans. That said I'm sure there can always be more TMS content in FE Heroes down the road (like missing characters Touma and Yashiro), since they aren't treating this event as a collab but rather something permanent and can in theory expand over time.

Also Uta-Loid Tiki.

Maybe a GHB based on Nobu possessed by Gangrel?

Or better yet, Fallen Barry!

19 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Last night I voted for Uta-Loid Tiki after signing in to My Nintendo account on my iPad.

Just now, I signed in to My Nintendo account on my phone and voted for Loli Tiki, but for some reason my battle ballot doesn't show my Uta-Loid vote from yesterday.

Is this some kind of glitch involving voting from multiple devices?

A "day" for CYL is from 7pm pst to 6:59 pst the same day. So basically, you can cast a new vote after 7pm.

Anyway, I'm voting for Seliph, and will switch to Sigurd if midterm votes indicates he's ahead. Will he win? Probably not.