Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet. Pulled Igrene from the new banner a few summons in. Hoping to snag Percival as well, but bow waifu makes me happy. They're adding a weird number of new characters this time. And by that I mean Chad's presence is downright strange. He doesn't even get to be part of the banner. He just debuts as 3 and 4 star only, with little fanfare. Is Chad not popular enough for the extra star, or what? 

You could have asked the same thing about Ross last banner even though Ross is similar to Amelia and Ewan in terms of being Trainee units. While it feels like they are doing Ross dirty by introducing him at 3/4 stars, I guess I prefer them bringing Ross in at 3/4 star than not at all/not for several months.

Actually, this is now four banners in a row where they have added a 3/4 star unit outside of the 5 star focus units. First one they did was Bantu along with the New Mystery of the Emblem banner, Valbar with the recent Valentia banner, Ross with the latest Sacred Stones banner, and now Chad with this new banner. 

On 11/19/2019 at 12:59 PM, Laclipsey said:

I guess more characters are a good thing, though it feels unfair that fans of those characters have less of a chance to pull them, since there's no focus banner for them, unless I'm misunderstanding.

Well they're being added to the 3/4 star pool so they'll be much easier to get in the long term and can be decent merge projects without breaking the bank. Sure it's a lot of feathers but orb are not valuable than feathers. Getting anything in the 3/4 star pool again is nice IMO. Granted, they could have done a lot of better things but it's something at least. 

5 hours ago, Igneous42 said:

Well they're being added to the 3/4 star pool so they'll be much easier to get in the long term and can be decent merge projects without breaking the bank. Sure it's a lot of feathers but orb are not valuable than feathers. Getting anything in the 3/4 star pool again is nice IMO. Granted, they could have done a lot of better things but it's something at least. 

Fair enough. I suppose the healthiest thing to do is to be happy we're getting another character per banner.