Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

So Brave Ike's Urvan refine cuts first enemy attack damage by 40%, and then also gives the foe an immediate follow-up attack (if capable) when the foe initiates, essentially giving the enemy desperation on enemy phase. This is more to play off of Urvan's initial effect of cutting the second attack of a consecutive follow-up attack down by 80%, meaning B!Ike is going to be tanking a lot of stuff, even with a rather abysmal Res stat.

Edited by Surge135

Finally pulled my boy Saber, been wanting him for awhile but never really went hard for him since he's in the permanent pool. Tbh I didn't expect they'd be so stingy with banner he's on. I think I've mentioned before he's one of my favorites, probably my favorite non-lord male character, and even up against the lords he's one of my faves. +Hp/-spd is pretty meh though so not sure how to go about building him. If I had the fodder I'd spoil him but don't really have the stuff I'd want so may just have to stick to a bit of a vanilla build. Debating giving him steady breath with the free Brave Ike we got from the hero's path stuff (which is also what gave me the orbs the pull Saber), but my normal Brave Ike wouldn't mind the merge either, oh decisions. 

Edited by Igneous42