Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

3 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I went with Camilla because every time a unique Staff comes out it immediately takes over the metagame.

Camilla's won't. Camilla's staff is honestly just kind of bad. It's absolutely functional for the role she's intended for--a glass cannon wrazzle dazzle healer--but there aren't many situations where you need a flier instead of a cav. And given how little of her staff contributes to that, it's really an open question how much more necessary she is when a more accessible flying healer comes around. Don't get me wrong, she's an extremely solid unit, but she doesn't seem designed with longterm viability in mind at all.

B!Micaiah is likely to be the big meta threat,. Fantastic res rank, solid speed tier with her prfs to avoid doubles, and most importantly: ground orders. I can see some janky psuedo-flier balls created that rely on the movement Micaiah provides to have enemies zip all over the place. For PvE, Micaiah isn't quite as good, but she'll be solid and relatively easy to use in AR that it's probably safe to regard her as the winner of this banner.

Put in 130ish free orbs into the Brave banner, came away with these 5 stars:

Green Olwen

Brave Micaiah

Sumia

Brave Alm

Claude

Brave Camilla

Just need a Brave Eliwood to finish up the set, which could be possible with the free orbs from Tempest Trials but if not I also still have my free summon that I want to use for a free merge of B!Micaiah but will use for Eli if needed.

So FEH put out this video with the new Brave Heroes having a conversation amongst them and something irks me...

Veronica Taylor seems to not have a direction on how to pronounce the name of Micaiah's home of Daein. In character quotes she says it like "Dane" but in this new video she pronounces it "Day-in". I'm glad they got it right this time, but can they please pick one and stick with it? It's driving me insane.