Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Free summon on Mythic Banner was male Byleth, so another free Byleth for me awesome;

As for the Feh Channel, in specific the CYL reveals, I am pleased with what they did for Micaiah. The only thing I would nitpick is how they pronounce Daein (akin to 'dane' rather than how they pronounced it in FE9/10 as 'day-in') but that is because I am a Tellius fanboy and don't like change.

Happy that Camilla is a flier still. I know some people wanted her as an Axe Armor using Garons Axe. Wasn't a fan of that idea. There are a lot of powerful axe Armors as is (and another one likely coming in the /nearforeseeable future).  Flying Healer is more limited and makes her easier to continue to use with Camilla Emblem. Plus that would have been a third green Camilla. 

It's strange that she's "Queen of Nohr" though as even in the route where that should have happened she relinquished the crown. Curious to see how/if they try to explain that. 

Edited by Igneous42

I guess I haven't chimed in in a while. The gambling addiction has gotten too real for me and I did some serious damage to my finances because of this game so I quit a few months back. Heads up for anyone on my friend list. I've made a good recovery but I can't afford to get into this stuff any more.

On 8/4/2019 at 11:05 PM, Ares said:

If they do an early August banner (this one) and a late August banner (that would be cyl3?), does that mean no special heroes banner? Might we finally get chaos named two?

Or will it just be no TT banner?

I've seen people suggest maybe instead of a free character they'd include summoning tickets for the Brave Banner. Not sure I buy that but if it's a TT based on the Brave Heroes it's plausible

46 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Spent 156 orbs on Hero Fest in search of a Fallen Tiki merge, only to be pity broken by Katarina, Maribelle, Tibarn, and Swordhardt Online.

@Ares Is Sylvia worth merging? I keep drawing 3-4 star clones of her, and my 5-star one is the only Red Dancer I have.

Silvia can is very useful in AR for her high speed (galeforce dancer), and high HP being able to sidestep bfjorm completely. Also good infantry pulse bot.

Her galeforce set (slaying edge/galeforce/atk spd bond or fury or flashing blade/ WoM / some C skill / atk spd bond or flashing blade ; +spd IV) can be used outside of AR-O but is gimmicky elsewhere imo.

Just refined Elincia's Amiti to have Swift Sparrow 2 and merged her up to +5. Now let me paint you guys a picture:

Elincia is on a Flier team with Hinoka, Michalis, and Kinshi Hinoka. With two Goad Fliers in Kinshi Hinoka and Michalis and K!Hinoka's bow having a Drive Atk effect, there is a whopping +11 Atk/+8 Spd combat buffs within a two space vicinity of those two. Add on top of that Death Blow 4, Brazen Atk/Spd 3 seal, and Desperation 3 on Elincia, a player phase, Amiti refined Elincia at 75% HP or less gets a combat buff of +32 Atk/+19 Spd. And that is not including a Hone Flier buff from base Hinoka bumping up that to a staggering +38 Atk/+25 Spd.

So now if we take Elincia' s offensive stats of 50/36, given the right circumstances she would be flying around in her pack of fliers with a mighty 88 Atk and 61 Spd. That speed is plenty enough to quad just about anything in the current meta, and with Desperation she can quad all before the enemy has a chance to attack. Luna would make sure the fourth hit does a massive amount of damage by cutting defenses, so no matter what you aren't getting out of this unscathed.