Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

18 minutes ago, Ares said:

So I need y'all's opinion on something: would you qualify Naga as a Jugdral character? 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm wondering whether or not she should be added to my Jugdral collection if she is in fact the mythic hero? 

Depends.

In FE4's backstory, Naga is called the Divine Dragon King, but also said to have taken the form of a young woman. This can be written off as a translation error because the word "king" is considered gender-neutral in Japanese.

In the SNES version of FE3, Naga is depicted as a bearded man in an ancient tapestry, and referred to as Tiki's father, but then the DS remakes have Nagi who is all-but-confirmed to be their reincarnation, and is quite clearly female.

Meanwhile the Naga that we meet in Awakening is also female (my personal headcanon is that she's Nagi after regaining her memories), but then the Future Past DLC has Tiki become the new incarnation of Naga after dying, supposedly confirming that either there can be more than one Naga, or that Naga is some sort of title.

Got Lute from my free pull on last year's Bride banner (+Atk -Def), then got pity broken by BVeronica while rolling for a Fallen Tiki merge (+Res -Def).

I assume Veronica is for Aether rAIDS since everyone and their grandma has her on defense, but is Lute's Res Ploy any good?

3 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Got Bridelia from my free pull. +Spd -Res.

On a scale of 1 to Takumi, how badly has she been powercrept by other colorless archers?

Not as bad as Takumi. L!Alm is better (outside of extremely niche situations, like needing to give Cordelia a paritcular blessing), but she's still perfectly functional otherwise.

1 minute ago, Tyranogre said:

Got Bridelia from my free pull. +Spd -Res.

On a scale of 1 to Takumi, how badly has she been powercrept by other colorless archers?

As I understand she's still considered one of the better infantry archers. Alm obviously outclasses her but he's just kind of ridiculous in general. The question is really of you have a need for an infantry archer for any reason. I run her with a Firesweep bow and she dies pretty well when I do use her. 

Bridelia did lose a lot of her relevance to Brave Lyn*, and now Legendary Alm shreds her and every other aggressive infantry archer. Klein should still have a niche, though, with his improved Brave Bow.

*Also, Brave Lyn is the perfect user for Louise's new bridal bow, for Swift Sparrow 4. Excluding refine, that's +2 ATK and +1 SPD.

I've been playing a little more loosely with my 600K feathers in building fun units. Klein has been a bit disappointing. Haar turned out to be a total bust. I should be working on arena scoring, but none of those units interest me. Libra's so meh, I strongly dislike Mordecai (who is so much better than Lukas), Soleil is a sword lord and nobody needs one more of those. All of my big merges have been ranged units, and that's made life kind of difficult...

The goddess herself is coming. wut;

She... seems decent. She's one of those "I want DC please" dragons, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Hrid is there too. Stat stacking is great in AR, and Naga can get +9 stats from her prf alone. The problem is her basekit is... oof. It's pretty oof.

AR attack/speed is almost surely gimmicky, chill speed is decent but no reason being here, and her C skill is interesting; great for screwing over Dumas I guess. But for the first astra mythic, she's not bad.

QUICK ACT SURPRISED! 

She looks pretty great though. She may not be an adult Tiki adult, but she's pretty close to being an Adult Tiki alt so I'm excited. Also mixed feelings on still no Adrift Camilla. On one hand I really want to get rid of mine's -atk IV, on the other hand, my temptation on this banner is pretty regulated to just Naga.