Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

5 hours ago, Surge135 said:

Spent all of my F2P orbs on this legendary banner and have gotten one Hoshidan Festival Micaiah to show for it. At a 9.5% rate with only one day left and likely only 13 orbs after getting easy quest orbs tomorrow to try up to three more red summons gunning for Legendary Roy

I WISH I GOT HER. I GOT A DUPE GUNNTHRA AND 10.5% PITY RATE.

I'D TAKE ANY OF THE FUCKING REDS.

I see they changed AR rewards. We get an additional light blessing but otherwise the same daily rewards. 

My Arvis now has a light blessing. I'll be taking it easy this week in AR. Arvis will be a bonus unit next two weeks, even though Eir isn't. The SI change soon will open up possibilities since whenever the update drops, there will be a bloodbath.

12 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

What's really neat is that Idunn's "special activated" artwork has a completely different pose from her "attacking" one.

Every other character's is just the same pose but with sparkly effects on it.

There have been a few, like (I think) Ogma, Jagen, and Veronica. Instead of their special attack copying the normal attack, their injured pose copies it. And/or the artist for Jagen & Co. did make four different poses.

This may sound like an oddly specific question, but what is the probability we get a *particular* off focus red from a red orb? I'm guessing like 0.05% (or 1 in 2000 red orbs). 

I'm at the point where Ayra is only unit currently in the game I want, so I've been making most of my free red summons red since, well, an epsilon chance I get Ayra is better than nothing. I won't spend orbs to get Ayra off focus (that's a terrible idea), but I'm still curious how atrocious the odds are. 

26 minutes ago, Ares said:

This may sound like an oddly specific question, but what is the probability we get a *particular* off focus red from a red orb? I'm guessing like 0.05% (or 1 in 2000 red orbs). 

I'm at the point where Ayra is only unit currently in the game I want, so I've been making most of my free red summons red since, well, an epsilon chance I get Ayra is better than nothing. I won't spend orbs to get Ayra off focus (that's a terrible idea), but I'm still curious how atrocious the odds are. 

108 Red heroes total - 36 seasonals, legendaries, GHBs, and TT rewards = 72 possible draws from any red orb on a non-seasonal, non-legendary banner.

3% base rate for a five-star hero divided by 72 = 0.0416666667% chance.

Divde that by 37 5-star exclusive reds = 0.0011261261% chance of pulling Ayra from a non-seasonal, non-legendary banner.

DISCLAIMER: I'm terrible at math.

Sonya's (and Merric's I guess) refine is pretty cool. With quickened pulse and infantry pulse she could have an aoe special charged in turn one. Even without that she can  have a 3 charge special ready in turn one with quickened pulse. I have a plus 3 Sonya (literally only one was on focus) so I'm excited to use her more. Think I'll run her with Ophelia and have an AOE team 

Delthea's refine gives her Swift Sparrow 3 when fighting against melee foes.

... Oh wait, apparently the Spanish translation is wrong and it's just another ranged Bond skill. Thank you, Reddit community of people who are currently uncontrollably jizzing themselves over Idunn's art while I'm over here being gay and understanding nothing.

14 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

jizzing themselves over Idunn's art while I'm over here being gay and understanding nothing.

me too friend. me too.

Meanwhile, fed Nanna Grandscratcher+ and fireflood balm+ and now Ares has someone to give him an instant cooldown. It's gonna be great~

7 hours ago, Chrom said:

Funny story, I've actually summoned Ayra off-focus on three different occasions and counting. The game really wants me to have her. theydonothing;

Brave Hector's done that for me twice so far, making it 3 with the first time I got him.

And before him it was 3 dorcas.

Edited by Alice Phantasma