Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

1 hour ago, Destiny Hero said:

Ability to check Lilina, Ophelia, Lucina, Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, and Eir, and not individually either. Doing this with a color will give you a hole that backup dancers will punch right through.

Ranged wall, Galeforce tank, Loki, and Aversa. Those are the only ways I know of for beating AR cancer.

The closest thing I have to a colorless wall is W!Cecilia (no fighter skill, just QR2) and I feel her damage output isn't nearly enough. 

I've been thinking of giving W!Cecilia Vengeful Fighter.

Should I kill my lone W!Tharja? I'll wait until the March update to get both CC and VF3, but the truth is I don't really use W!Tharja that much and, well, I'm too gay for the fanservice so I can' think of a reason why not. And I actually like W!Cecilia as a character.

7 hours ago, Alice Phantasma said:

If you don't see yourself using Wtharja sure.

My only wonder is if W!cecilia is good with vengeful fighter.

Given parking herself and letting enemies suicide into her is definitely a thing, VF3 seems better.

BF is considered "optimal," but only in the sense the only thing she can do that H!Jakob can't do better is starfish bold fighter shenanigans and I don't have Linde or Jakob so... y;

But, yeah, the build I'm going for is ultimately outclassed by guard bow VF Jakob but that isn't a thing I can get so w/e. 

Try committing to Wary Fighter first. Getting doubled will wear you down, especially when it means taking Moonbows. Vengeful Fighter will make the second and third enemies likely to kill. Cecilia herself is already getting most of her kills in two hits, or one hit with Iceberg, With 49 47 ATK and a dagger she isn't that weak.

Remember that Cecilia's #1 job is to survive. She's not desperate for kills.

Edited by Destiny Hero
4 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

Try committing to Wary Fighter first. Getting doubled will wear you down, especially when it means taking Moonbows. Vengeful Fighter will make the second and third enemies likely to kill. Cecilia herself is already getting most of her kills in two hits, or one hit with Iceberg, With 49 ATK and a dagger she isn't that weak.

Remember that Cecilia's #1 job is to survive. She's not desperate for kills.

I'll go ahead and use Wary Fighter for now and see how that works out.

Proposed Loli Summer Tiki build:

*Summer's Breath

*Reposition

*Aether

*Distant Counter A

*Aerobatics B

*Atk Tactic C

*Guidance S

DC has worked wonders on my Myrrh, so I figured three DCers (two of which being strong against Dragons) would give Tiki Emblem amazing enemy-phase potential.

Aerobatics and Guidance together on the same build would not only allow her to escape from Archers, but also enable her other selves to run away from Falchion.

Mainly looking for feedback before Flying Nino and Valentine Hector get eaten.

27 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Proposed Loli Summer Tiki build:

*Summer's Breath

*Reposition

*Aether

*Distant Counter A

*Aerobatics B

*Atk Tactic C

*Guidance S

DC has worked wonders on my Myrrh, so I figured three DCers (two of which being strong against Dragons) would give Tiki Emblem amazing enemy-phase potential.

Aerobatics and Guidance together on the same build would not only allow her to escape from Archers, but also enable her other selves to run away from Falchion.

Mainly looking for feedback before Flying Nino and Valentine Hector get eaten.

Personally I prefer Quick riposte on B. Esp if other units are running repo and stuff.

this is what I currently have on my summer y tiki (though I'd probably change the seal to something else)

Spoiler

qCk9coK.jpg

80% of my votes for L!Hector so if y'all get a lyn don't blame me.

I don't want to get into too much detail on l!lyn other than say I'm salty she won because she offers very *very* little value even if you don't already own her; something I can't say about the other three winners (except maybe Duma, but colorless had no clear winner anyway so he's fine). 

Ugh, I know he's good and good fodder but Duma being there scares me. I just KNOW I'm going to get him a fourth time. I really want Azura but as much as everyone is hating on Lyn she'd probably be my second choice. Though I can agree from a SI perspective she makes little sense, maybe some people trying to make tactics teams just REALLY wanted an easier way to get it.  Myrrh is good but would just collect dust as I have no real place nor want to use her. 

Edited by Igneous42

Oh, golly. So I'm looking into this BS, and apparently Legendary Lyn and a whole bunch of 3* units got most of their votes because the Where's Walhart game was not randomized, so whoever was on the default screen got picked by the casuals. And then Duma wins because he is the newest unit.

After going real easy on the previous Laguz, NY, winter, and two legendary summons, and getting lucky with Ike and Soren, I'll probably have 400 orbs by the end of the month. I just haven't been eager to screwed on these newest offerings.

2 hours ago, Ares said:

I hear Duma getting a lot of flack. I'm curious, who'd you guys choose for colorless and why? 

Duma's good the only reason I'm frustrated with him is I got him 3 times on the last banner while really only pulling because I wanted Loki. That said I guess I would have wanted Halloween Mia personally just because flying healer is cool. 

I do like seeing Tellius in the newest Grand Conquest, though I am a bit bummed they are only covering seemingly half of the continent. The battles span across Crimea and Gallia with only a couple battles in Goldoa, and none in Daein, Phoenecis, Kilvas, or especially the giant Begnion.