Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Few PSAs, it's a big update so just a few things.

• Sometime in march you can inhert four skills at a time isntead of three. Keep that mind for future foddering.
  • You can upgrade aether pots. If you have the heavanly dew, do it tonight since aether replenishes tomorrow.

k thx and oh god getting 860 flowers for Arvis is going to be a pain.

It just means this Light season I am unlikely to make it in to Tier 21

Edit: it is actually impossible to advance into Tier 21 this season. Even if I were to be perfect throughout my offensive attacks with a gain of +135 lift per successful attack, I would still be short by 115 lift, and that is not including a daily defense loss (my defense isn't great) for -80 lift

Edited by Surge135
3 hours ago, Ares said:

I got Hector after 30ish orbs. Ares can get his Distant Counter too and be one strong fatal special to the forehead boi. 

But first, need to extract HM and Dragonflowers from Hector, so he'll probably live a few more days. 

Same--he was in my free circle! After two long years, I finally get an OHO to fodder off. But now I don't know who I'd give it to--I used to want it for Anna as a Reinhardt check, but times have really changed.

He'll be good for running through the upcoming Tempest Trial.

Also, for Veronica's Ordeals, Book II opponents are level 35, and Book I opponents are level 30 and 4*. Even IS knows their gen 1 units are garbage. Though even halfway built, you can solo many Veronica's Ordeals without even needing Veronica.

It was laggy last night for me, but I voted immediately after the update and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people voted then too. 

Edit: lmao I think my aether setup has done better in Abandoned Castle than Spring breeze. There were two minor changes that had to be made, but people are making mistakes around Finn. 

Also, I briefly dropped to tier 18 so Deirdre was booted for two defenses, and it helped convince me she was a good, albeit unconventional, choice for my team. I was always a little iffy having both HS! Micaiah and Deirdre there since their matchups aren't generally good. 

Edited by Ares
13 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Is that a translation thing? Because my game says Heroic Ordeals

Either that or I am completely missing a joke somewhere :v

I think he's joking that Veronica is such a consistently solid support that it might as well be called Veronica Ordeals. 

Admittedly, YT!Olivia has been my go to support for that sweet sweet spectrum dance on skuld. 

32 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

My go to for support is Legendary Azura because +6 in each stat is way too good

I'd use my Legendary Azura, if I had one. Maybe I'll get lucky and get her for the anniversary banner; but if not no big deal. I probably won't spend orbs for her though, since I only like pulling for characters I like and I'm honestly not LAzura's biggest fan. so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Ares

I am convinced that Devoted Ike is not in this banner despite being advertised as so since I have gotten six red non-focus 5 stars since starting on this banner:

Soleil

Laegjarn

Ares

Karla

Exalted Chrom

BASE Ike

Eldigan

I just want my Devoted Ike, IS!

Edit: added Eldigan to my growing list of not Devoted Ike pulls.

Edited by Surge135

In 200 orbs I got a +SPD/-DEF Soren and two Ikes. Neither Ike is optimal, but I think I'll try taking the +RES over the +HP. If I give him a RES-refined Barrier Blade, I can bring his RES from the usual 19 up to 33! Or even 39 with a buff, making him the tank I was hoping for.

Happy pity breaker story: I've had Ephraim since release and use him every now and then for fun teams. But he was -ATK, and now I have a +DEF merge for him! It took me forever to get a playable unit above 50 ATK.

I now have a bench of 100 5-stars at level 1, so now I can take my 620,000 feathers and go on another merging/inheritence spree.