Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

43 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

They flubbed on Nephenee and now Leanne. Really not doing Tellius units justice in the VA department.

Nephenee actually makes sense.

She’s based on her Path of Radiance incarnation, where she tried to disguise her accent because she was embarrassed about it.

It wasn’t until Radiant Dawn that she embraced her country girl heritage and spoke with a southern dialect in public.

Y'all better not underestimate Tailtiu. Once she falls below 75% health, she's basically stronger Ishtar.

Difference is Ishtar gets reliable access to -1 cooldown regardless of HP and even when danced; Tailtiu only gets -1 cooldown at start of turn but gets +10 extra damage when special triggers.

I get the Naga gals (nagals?) are exciting but I think people are underestimating best Friege girl.

Edited by Arvis

I'm in the top 3000! The new update treats Legendary/Mythic heroes as wild cards for blessings. On-season Legends get blessed by on-season Mythics in Aether Raids, while on-season Mythics are blessed by on-season Legends. This makes Mythics one of the most consistent investments you can make for Arena. Same applies for Legends to Aether Raids, but there aren't many Legends who are useful in that mode.

And YES, these heroes can be blessed by two different types at once!

Another very weird thing--maybe this is just a translation error... Julia's refined Naga tome says "In combat against dragon foes, negate [adaptive damage effect] and [Wrathful Staff effect]. Like... sorry, what? Staff-wielding dragons?

I have a Kliff I don't really care for and I'm wondering for Deirdre (or Julia w/ Divine Naga) would appreciate def/res fortress 3. This to help proc her spectrum blow/stance, help her ploy (planning on ploys in C and S) as well as increase her resistance to a strong 41. My only real concern is the -2 attack, which hurts Deirdre's already low-ish attack. I plan to build Deirdre we general all purpose green res tank; I don't know why I'd lean into a PP build when I have Lewyn.

The build for Deirdre would be:

• Weapon: Divine Naga (+effect)
  • Assist: swap/repo (barst pending)
  • Special: Iceberg
  • A: Def / Res Fortress 3
  • B: Quick Riposte 3
  • C: Atk or Spd Ploy (she comes with speed but attack seems more useful)
  • S: Res Ploy

I'll be summoning Deirdre this weekend when I assume the new power drops and I'll figure out assets/ flaws then.

Edited by Arvis

I'm on the cusp of reaching Tier 19 after flopping a bit the first day. It's too bad the Aether regen even after the level up to the new max level still doesn't help with the insane amount of Aether you go through at Tier 18 and above.

Edit: Thanks to the crazy good Lift boost by Eir in the Light season and the extra bit of lift from the Water season and using L!Azura, I broke through to Tier 19 today. Now to hold on until the season changes and then coast through next season (not exactly possible to gain over 1000 Lift with only 100 Lift per win and -80 Lift every day) until the next Light season comes around. Then it'll be the quest to Tier 20

Edited by Surge135

I gave Niles a bunch of new skills to improve my odds of sliding into Tier 20. There was a Hack-O-Lantern Surtr with DD6 in the corner that I narrowly managed to kill using Eir and two dancers.

And then?

I need 104 Aether to start the next battle.

I have 103 Aether.

If someone beats my defense team just before the season ends and knocks me out of Tier 20 I'm going to commit a federal crime.

I'll be at 500 orbs for the new power banner. Yikes. I did a 100 summon simulations and there's about a 90% chance I'll get both Julia and Deirdre.

I'll wait a few days and see if any Judgral units sneak into the January seasonal banner before rolling on new power. But I'm definitely starting to feel dread that all my saving will be for naught.

Edited by Arvis