Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I realized something about this game recently: You can theorize and optimize for hours and hours and still never be satisfied, because that's the point of the game. It's made to paralyze you with indecision when your resources are limited. It's made to take over your thoughts because there are so many little changes you can make but you can never really be sure of what's coming next.

My life is MUCH better now that I'm not fretting over the arena every week, or trying to get every little piece of content cleared. I've ended up with a few less orbs and feathers, but who cares? I've already got more than enough to finish what matters. I lost another unit in an Aether Raid, but that isn't likely to cost me a tier increase. Or even if it does, it's not like I'm losing much. The reward increase is only a small percent. And it's not like I need to do it for the HONOOOOOOOOR either. I've got so many screenshots of my best "achievements", but I'm also deleting them constantly. Two years from now, am I really going to look back THAT fondly on the time I made the top 4000 in Aether Raids?

I know I'm good at this game. I've proven that to myself. And I can easily prove it to anyone who matters just by the way I talk about the game. Obsessing over FEH has made me deeply anxious and unhappy. I'm still going to keep up with the big rewards, but if it's 1:50 past midnight and I realize I haven't gotten the daily Tempest Trial rewards, I'm not taking my phone off of airplane mode.

Ran into a pair of crashes in Fire Emblem Heroes tonight.  (I swear if they tell me to get a new phone again (which they told me something similar before), I'm gonna scream (not literally, just tired of that as an excuse) -- that's not an option.)  Went and deleted all screenshots from my phone after backing them up onto my laptop.  (Swear, updates are what kill space. Had around 2.30GB before... but due to not being able to move stuff over to my SD card, I'm out of around .20 of that. I micromanage what I do update to. Mainly just the games I have (this and GO), Google Fit and Maps.)

I reset my phone and it seemed to help, haven't run into any other crashes. And it freed up a bit of space, back to around 2.16/2/17GB.

--------------------

First ones I've had in months. 

1) Happened when I was trying to access my friends list.

2) When I was starting up the game.

I'm using the lower quality version of the game. Have around 2.10GB of space on my phone (working on clearing more out).

I'm up to date on the game. Version 3.0.1. (01f5bbffd4c51693)  (Android version)

Anyone else running into a similar issue with it lately?

Edited by Doc Brown

Anyway, I spent the past week on a family vacation but with my bf's family. Part of the vacation brought me to Cozumel, aka a tourist trap in Mexico (at least, that's what it felt like). Anyhow, the important thing is this is a brief window where I had wifi and was able to log into FEH.

I mostly wanted details on Cecilia, but also got my free summons and got a free Winter Chrom. And now all I can think about is Oscar wanting to crash my vacation because he wanted a party. y;

This means Mythic Hero distribution will be grouped together with Legendaries, and Eir's debut was just a special thing. Other notifications have said that they'll alternate, so next month we get a Mythic Hero which is basically guaranteed to be Micaiah.

Sucks to see that we're back to blue, since signs were pointing to a flying healer before the new gray turned out to be Eir's return.

Looks like a great focus to go after blue and gray, except Summer Camilla and Takumi are a couple of real stinkers.

EDIT: Oh my, pour one out for everyone who put G Duel Infantry on Performing Azura or Inigo, because this new dancer has Duel built-in and her upgraded Sing command will probably have higher SP, which means she's the highest-scoring dancer you can get (not counting merges).

Edited by Destiny Hero