Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

5 minutes ago, Arvis said:

Which Chrom your main Chrom support?

For the longest time it used to be male Robin or Fjorm but when I realized that the support bonus would be irrelevant in Chrom Emblem I changed it to horse Chrom. Something about the fact the two Chrom pairs share a same weapon type appealed to me, and I guess I appreciated the mobility of horse Chrom so he could offer additional combat boosts with ease.

As i'm approaching 4000 lift, AR has me worried that my defense raids will cancel out how many points I get. I'm trying to conserve aether (at 3700 lift right now) until I can come up with a defense team that's reliable. The AR is made in the player's favor and the AI is unbelievably bad.

It's a shame, because I really really love aether raids.

Holy crap Surtr is absolutely broken. Not just his abundantly good skill set, but his stat spread is nothing to sneeze at, either. He sits at roughly 50 ATK, gets to add half of his considerable DEF to it for his special, and he gets to deal 20 damage to anything near him every turn? The only thing he's missing is Distant Counter and a bit of SPD. Put Distant Counter and Quick Reposte on this man and he's practically invincible. 

3 minutes ago, Laclipsey said:

Holy crap Surtr is absolutely broken. Not just his abundantly good skill set, but his stat spread is nothing to sneeze at, either. He sits at roughly 50 ATK, gets to add half of his considerable DEF to it for his special, and he gets to deal 20 damage to anything near him every turn? The only thing he's missing is Distant Counter and a bit of SPD. Put Distant Counter and Quick Reposte on this man and he's practically invincible. 

don't forget bold fighter lol;

On the Adrift Banner and the new power banner I've somehow gotten pity rboken by the same damn character: Fallen Celica. I don't want you, I don't like you,  I'm not going to use you. Get the fuck out of here Evil Celica. It's especially annoying because Saber is already a character I'm pulling for only because I like him. He's probably my favorite male FE character. I just haven't gone for him before because Sword Infantry is not desirable to me. 

6 hours ago, Arvis said:

As i'm approaching 4000 lift, AR has me worried that my defense raids will cancel out how many points I get. I'm trying to conserve aether (at 3700 lift right now) until I can come up with a defense team that's reliable. The AR is made in the player's favor and the AI is unbelievably bad.

It's a shame, because I really really love aether raids.

I believe you can only lose points once a day.

Doesn't help that much when you can only play twice a day but still..

15 hours ago, Alice Phantasma said:

sucked for a while, its just too hard to ignore now. y;

It's never been anywhere near this bad.

It's telling that nearly every update to the arena system has made it considerably less enjoyable. IS struck gold with FEH's mechanics but can't make an enjoyable game mode for their lives. For all the arena butchering they've committed, they could've just implemented theme weeks: "infantry units get faster cooldown", "Awakening units only", etc. Instead the restrictions come from blessings and an increasingly punishing bonus unit system.