Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Wouldn't mind getting Camilla as a free unit, but I won't be investing orbs into this banner. Christmas banner is around the corner and who-knows-what-else in between. They still gotta release Red and Blue Infantry arena skills too and I need my Askr trio at that 170 score.

6 hours ago, Arvis said:

also, i need to ask.

I'm not the only person who thinks M!Corrin looks kind of hot in a dress, am I? y;

I was too busy groaning about how, even though they're supposedly in similar outfits and are meant to be the same character, F-Corrin's design is considerably more revealing.

Geez oh man is this the worst summoning event we've ever seen. Our second consecutive Fates set, and it's four alts for already-alt-heavy characters, plus an NPC. The Dislike ratio is GLORIOUS.

Of note, everyone here is back down to 5 skills instead of the new norm of 6 skills. So we won't know which unit, if any, will be demoted.

1 hour ago, XLW said:

So... Azura's also part of the paralogue story... that means a new alt for her, I'm guessing. 

At least we have the mother of dreams... and the father from H-E-DOUBLEHOCKEYSTICKS.

But like even are they? Fates is like, "Hey, this your family. Just kidding, THIS is your actual family! Just kidding, THIIIIIS is your actual family!"

Also: While bathing in the mutual fury of other FEH communities, I came across the most fun statistic of them all: A full 10% of the units in Fire Emblem Heroes are now Fates royals. Even higher if you count the children as royals. And so if you total up all the Fates royals plus their retainers, they account for 17.5% of the roster

Fates has little representation outside of the royals + retainers, and instead of porting that huge roster, IS just churn out alts of the same few characters, mostly according to breast size.

Out of all the Character Emblem teams, which ones are the most viable?

*Chrom Emblem

*Lucina Emblem

*Tiki Emblem

*Tharja Emblem (if you count Rhajat as an alt)

*Lyn Emblem

*Hector Emblem

*Xander Emblem

*Camilla Emblem

*Takumi Emblem

*Robin Emblem (both genders)

*Corrin Emblem (both genders)

*Azura Emblem

Right now I’m guessing that Azura Emblem will be pointless because she can’t inherit a different Assist skill.

55 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Out of all the Character Emblem teams, which ones are the most viable?

*Chrom Emblem

*Lucina Emblem

*Tiki Emblem

*Tharja Emblem (if you count Rhajat as an alt)

*Lyn Emblem

*Hector Emblem

*Xander Emblem

*Camilla Emblem

*Takumi Emblem

*Robin Emblem (both genders)

*Corrin Emblem (both genders)

*Azura Emblem

Right now I’m guessing that Azura Emblem will be pointless because she can’t inherit a different Assist skill.

I know I may seem biased, but even my bias aside it's still probably Camilla. All her units are flying so any combination can be a flier Emblem but in addition, no combination is redundant. On top of that Spring Camilla is still a great raventome user meaning Camilla even has good coverage against colorless. Tiki s probably pretty close though, not just saying that to brownnose. With a powerful red flier and a powerful blue armor the other two can be pretty much whatever and she still does well. 

With no SI restrictions, Xander also may be up there, even though some of his alts aren't remarkable, having a dancer is pretty great and he's the only single character team who can do it without being redundant atm. If you had good access to tactics skills he'd have full coverage a pretty powerful C skill buffs. Lyn is similar but trades a dancer for overall better units. 

Edited by Igneous42

First merge project for the Heroic Grails is gonna be Black Knight, followed by Xander and Michalis. Effie needs another +10 to keep her company on my armor team, not to mention most of my +10 merge projects have been Tellius based characters (L!Ike, Soren, Titania, Micaiah, and Sothe) so he'll fit right in.

I'm gonna need 1750 Grails to summon enough Black Knights to +10. Same with Xander. Michalis is only gonna require 1350 Grails. So right there my three Heroic Grails +10 projects are gonna need a total of 4850 Grails. Here's hoping we get more Grails than just the weekly rewards from Aether Raids.

Edited by Surge135

Azura is a green tome dancer which is solid. Details if you're interested, and personal tome effect courtesy of the bf:

MSID_泡影の書: Book of Shadows

MSIDH泡影の書: Grants Spd+3. If unit is adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foe during combat.

MSID静水の舞い2: Torrent Dance 2

MSID静水の舞い3: Torrent Dance 3

It's a weird reverse bond skill thing

Edited by Arvis

So I'm going to try to farm a lot of HM if I can today, but in Rival Domains I need a very specific 5* Cordelia.

The important thing is she is 5*, has gale force, brave Lance+, triangle adept 3, and lunge.

If any of y'all have said Cordelia and could add me as a friend so I can stick her in a brigade that'd be a real help. My ID is 2836-3990-52.

Edited by Arvis