Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

1 minute ago, Arvis said:

What character are you hoping to get from brave redux?

All of them. Loki lets me use a healer in the arena, more Kliffs means better IVs or more inheritance for the best defensive skill in the game, and Owain is versatile and powerful, or if I end up not liking him I've still got Atk/Def Bond, Wrath, or Blue Flame.

I'm on the Legendary Elincia hype train for next month. We've had constant creeping with healers over the past several months, so maybe that'll keep going. Elise got replaced by Maribelle, who got replaced by Veronica, then Loki beats all infantry and Mia starts a new movement type (and powercreeps most Yugioh cards). IS likes to use these powercreep progressions to continually milk orbs out of players.

I was going to type up an essay about my thoughts on which seasonals seem to go into Legendary Banners, but I am simply going to give my guesses on the next two banners to prevent tl;dr

December Legendary Banner

Summer Innes (green)

Summer Noire (colorless)

Summer Camilla (blue)

January Legendary Banner

Summer Cordelia (blue)

Summer Linde (colorless)

Summer Loli Tiki (red)

Managed to do Legendary Eirika on infernal with Nanna, Ares, Saias, and Jamke. Nanna ate a H!Mia and she absolutely gave Eirika some tricks and Ares a treat. The treat of not dying to lunar brace.

Also, I finally got a Lachesis today, so last 4* Judgral unit get (sand Julius, but that's different).

Edited by Arvis

I'll maybe get $40-80 dollars amount of orbs to get Eirika. Not sure if I should or not, and also sniping or not. 

The last time... *remembers the lame 3 and 4 star gets ONLY*... They REALLY need to fix the summon pool. Or get rid of characters and the fluff that suck now. Seriously, except for hardcore fans, who uses most of Fates and some of Shadow Dragon? Oh, and- *throws Cain out the window* Make sure he and Abel go. There are better characters. Just because they created the archetypes don't mean they're the best. And maybe some of the holiday and other stuff. There's just way too much fan service for the sake of faaaaaaaaaaaan service! 

*actually pulls off Legendary Eirika* 

... Never mind about spending the money. There just needs to be a better chance ratio of the summon pool. Less towards the darn 3 and 4 stars we barely care for nowadays. 

Seriously, why was WMyrrh harder to get?!

Edited by XLW

Even being a fan of Camilla I'm still kind of sitting here scratching my head. It hasn't been that long since Summer Camilla and having invested in Camilla Emblem already I'd be hard pressed to find a place for another tome flier Camilla. I guess I can cycle the three tome using ones depending on the need of the map? If she was a staff or new move type I'd maybe a bit more excited. Even then though it seems too soon for another Camilla, but this whole banner is just a bunch of alts and Mikoto.