Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Current speculation is silhouette on the left is Camilla because, well, big busts are kind of her thing. I haven't heard any serious guess for who's on the right though.

Unless you really want someone from the voting gauntlet banners, you're *probably* better off waiting for the trailer. Silhouettes normally appear 24 hours before the trailer so there's a chance the trailer will be tonight; although trailers normally appear 48 hours before the banner so the trailer might be tomorrow night.

I've been pretty vocal about the fact that I'm a big fan of Camilla but even I'd be a little annoyed if we're actually getting another Camilla already. Not enough to stop me from rolling for her but with her being one of my favorites I'd like to see some other characters get seasonals at this point. Especially because Camilla Emblem lucked out enough to have a really well balanced flying team. Knowing IS it'd be worried a Halloween Camilla would just be redundant and be a straight power crept version of Vanilla Camilla or something. 

That said there is debate whether what people are seeing as a well-endowed chest is actually that or it's actually a shoulder. The silhouette makes it hard to be certain of a lot of that stuff. I've even seen quite a few people throwing out Sonya as an alternative which is funny because I just mentioned I'd want her for Halloween. The right one I've seen decent evidence supporting either Corrin or Oboro. What appears to be a bow, sleaves and her shoes do kind of match Oboro's Halloween DLC picture from Fates. We'll probably see tonight in either case. I think we're getting it a bit early because of the update. 

That is one strong boi.

No Camilla.

We have Mia as first flying healer; Kagero as first green armor dagger user; Niles as a blue bow armor; and Myrrh as a red armor dragon because it ain't a halloween banner without true horror.

The meta-theme seems to be to stop special spam, since three of four characters focus on slowing down specials (Mia, in particular, is very good at this--but she's a staff unit so without proper investment her damage output is crap). Nice variety, overall looks like nice banner, but will probably skip.

Edited by Arvis

So we didn't get another Camilla which is good I guess since I'm content with Camilla Emblem,  but IS saw right through me and was like "well how about the equally good Fates girl Kagero as a sexy maid armor unit?" I would not have guessed her in a million years. I saw how it could have been Camilla, or maybe Sonya if I was lucky or even Loki on a far-out guess. But Kagero? With her having gotten a seasonal already this year I wasn't expecting to see another so soon. But guess I'm going all in. They managed to get me super hyped for this banner in a way I would have never expected. 

While Kagero is my primary goal the banner as a whole is kind of crazy. Lots of really strong units here, but hell I'm happy. The only part of this that makes me sad is the lack of orbs. Good thing it lasts a month I guess because I'm pretty much going all in for Kagero. 

MY PERFECT STAT SPREAD SUMMONED AN ALT FOR NILES!!!! AND MY QUEEN HAS SWIFT SPARROW AND ATK/SPD LINK

But it's another armor fest for whales. Niles as an armored unit does not fit his character at ALL. And great, he's a blue armor releasing just after Hardin, Brave Hector, and Legendary Tiki. (I haven't used Hardin because he's an ugly jerk, and probably won't use Tiki because manaketes.) I hate that Niles gets an alt and I can't even be happy about it. He'll need incredible base stats to justify clogging my roster.

Then there's our first flying healer, with a staff that may as well guarantee you win every arena match ever. I may have popped a blood vessel in my eye trying to read its text. Halloween Mia's outfit isn't overbearingly sexualized. And then the skills went away and the voice clip played and I thought, "Maybe I should wait for Legendary Elincia."

And let's not pretend Kagero's getting a second alt for any reason but her blimp tits. Spring event must've sold very well.

wait

fuck

FUCK

ARMORED MYRRH IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER 180 BST

Edited by Destiny Hero

Hey, soooo... Myrrh's Bonfire proc'd for an additional 25 damage... meaning unless Myrrh was buffed by fortify/spur/drive/rally, her neutral Def IV is gonna be 45 (45 + 3 w/ Spirit Breath + 2 w/ Def/Res 2 = 50, 50% of 50 = 25).

What the actual fuck IS?!

3 minutes ago, Arvis said:

scary, ain't it?

So what's this about TT Dorcas I'm hearing whispers about? Is that a rumor, or is there something I'm missing?

... well, then I guess it's on-theme.

The notification post for the trailer says Dorcas: Pumpkin Smasher will be the next TT unit.

Now, the question is how many orbs I'm going to have left for Niles if I ever get Helbindi... And the Halloween summons are all 4 colors, so sniping will be a bitch.

1 minute ago, Surge135 said:

Hey, soooo... Myrrh's Bonfire proc'd for an additional 25 damage... meaning unless Myrrh was buffed by fortify/spur/drive/rally, her neutral Def IV is gonna be 45 (45 + 3 w/ Spirit Breath + 2 w/ Def/Res 2 = 50, 50% of 50 = 25).

What the actual fuck IS?!

Well, then.

Guess you'll just have to get the other 180 BST manakete to counter her.

At this point, I don't even care about arena BST. I feel like worrying about that is the best way to make yourself hate the game. If you're decently dedicated it's not too rough to stay in tier 18-19 and I'm content with that. Arena feels like it's literally just a mode that's there to make whales feel good about themselves and since they are a significant contribution to the profit of the game I'm fine with that. As long as nothing more the 4-5 orbs a week is locked to it then whatever.