Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

2 hours ago, Arvis said:

So with a presumed Halloween banner around the corner, what Halloween units do y'all want to see? 

I want to see a seasonal Ike, until we get one he's always my first choice. Halloween may not be the best fit but it could also lead to a lot of silly but fun ideas for him. I know I've said it before, probably in the near exact same phrasing, but it blows my mind we're over a year and a half into Fire Emblem Heroes and Ike, the most popular male character on CYL still hasn't gotten a single seasonal. Outside of that a witch Sonya would be pretty cool though I wouldn't expect that to happen. 

10 hours ago, Surge135 said:

Alright, so Special Spiral 3, Steady/Warding Breath, and Quick Riposte 3 seal on Legendary Ike is pretty damn amazing. He basically eats everything up on Enemy Phase when he procs Radiant Aether each battle, and recovers any damage taken while doing it.

I'm very jealous. I remember when Ike was revolutionary for getting Aether charged after one good combat--now we've got an Ike dropping it on every attack.

Also, I'm over 600,000 feathers. Still don't know what do.

Nothing agonizes my soul quite like people with high-level 5* merges with incomplete sets.

Pardon my French, but how the FUCK do you get a unit like Niles to level 47 with no assist skills inherited? I've found 45, 47, 49 and 50 all still with Warding Blow equipped. Three of them have Renewal 3, one with Renewal 2. Christ, it drives me mad. This should not be possible, What possesses someone to put so many resources into one unit, but half-ass it to this extent?

Anyway, joining the 10.50% club and broken by L-Tiki. Neutral, and I already have a 175 BST Brave Hector. I feel like once I've got one good armor of a color, there's no point in having replacements. But maybe she'll be good for avoiding the doubles that overwhelm him. If not, there's always Fierce Breath--though I don't see it outclassing Steady or Warding, as Breath skills require taking attacks in order to trigger.

One day remains in Tiki's banner. Out of desperation, I whaled for another 75 orbs. I'm now a full-blown Whale, but I don't really give a shit at this point.

Out of even more desperation, I break out my summoning circle:

DooJCMSU4AAy2a4.jpg

So, after a grand total of 364 orbs between the start of the banner and now, what do I have to show for it?

oJ3zizB.jpg

rcjJDgE.jpg

OenCOujl.png

Currently at 10%.

Might try again tomorrow, might uninstall the game. Either way, I've had enough for tonight.

So, I want to get Arden promoted for Judgral emblem (I only have 4* Arden from the rerun tempest trial units). I'm still in theorycrafting mode, but since I had two Lenes and sacrificed my -spd Lene for Safeguard+. Here's the build I have in mind:

R0TMWF4.png

The point of teh build is pretty obvious: be nigh untouchable by physical units. Earth boost 3 is almost surely active; between that and safeguard, Arden has effectively 58 defense when melee units attack him (and 51 defense in player phase).

My big question if aether is worth it. The main utility that HP serves is to keep armored boots active; either mages/dragons will roast him alive or he'll take scratch damage, with very little in-between. On hero battle maps (where I intend to use arden the most), the HP might be useful just to stay healthy. Arden can proc aether faster than most since every combat both units will attack twice, but I don't think it'll be fast enough. I don't want to invest in either of the fighter skills, since while they'd help proc aether, follow-up ring is a nice skill (even if bold fighter/quick rispote is probably better). Anyway, thoughts from anyone here?