Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Isn't Ty the one of hate Catria? Spring Catria and Legendary Tiki share a color on this banner. Who wants to take bets on a scale of 1-10 how much frustration this banner causes for Ty? I'm joking obviously, I wish you the best of luck in your Tiki pursuits. I'm kind of relieved that I can pretty much pass on this banner. There's a lot of good stuff but nothing I really want. I'd rather continue trying to go for PA!Olivia and Laegjarn. I know PA!Olivia isn't even that good but she's alluded me for too long, plus she has my favorite art of the three FEH Olivia. I'd also like to add I wouldn't have guessed a blue Legendary Tiki in a million years, so good on IS I guess for catching me totally by surprise. 

Edited by Igneous42

Hardin makes other blue armors obsolete, Brave Hector replaces him, Legendary Tiki replaces Brave Hector.

We've hit 180 BST. Wow.

FEH's powercreep continues to churn. The worst part is that the game started with so many cool characters, but now so many iconic units are replaced by late-addition nobodies, holiday outfits, and "armored" units.

8 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Spent my entire 173 orb horde on Tiki's banner. Got up to 9.5% twice, only to be pity broken by BIke both times. Then I whaled for 75 more orbs, and am currently at 10% with 16 orbs remaining.

I... I don't have the words to describe the sadness I currently feel.

I feel your pain. I really, really do. But you'll get a few more orbs throughout the week. And even if you don't get her, well, you've still got plenty of other units you like. The only condolence I can't give you is "at least they'll get powercreeped out in a few months anyway".

I broke and used a f2p guide on the infernal difficultly, and not going to touch abyssal. Lewyn, only after extremely specific conditions--and veronica are literally the only characters who could kill Tiki on infernal.

Anyway, I'm still saving up orbs. We know that the Reinhardt in the BHB is going to be Swordhardt, so hopefully there's no colorsharing on the BHB banner since I want both Swordhardt and Ishtar. I'll still wait to see who's in the special heroes banner first though.

And I'm sorry all your obs went to waste Ty. That really stinks. Worst comes to worst, Tiki will come back in September, and you can hopefully get a few orbs on the legendary heroes map and Grand Conquest to see if you get Tiki (or a pitybreaker); if nothing else, October is soon and monthly quests always bring in ~20 orbs.