Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Arvis: What's your Gambit?

Sigurd: I trust you.

lol;

I feel like we'll see forging bonds will come once a month and latch onto whatever banner is nearest. Which, if nothing else, means 14 more easy orbs so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Still, I do wish they made the event slightly less grindy. 

Speaking of forging bonds, y'all may want this. Calendar for when friendship multipliers come and go for your convenience. 

Weird how the Performing Arts focus is back--so you can get your Azuras before the new Arena skills, probably. I threw away 30 orbs of angry summons, hell-bent on summoning anything but feathers. Got +ATK Amelia, which is fabulous because I have absolutely no use for one MORE green armor. Continued angry-pulling and got a second merge for my Inigo! He'll never have enough points for arena, but he shreds Chain Challenges like a pro.

Hoshidan Sumner Festival was honestly this year's performing arts; so it makes sense performing arts would rerun without a similar new banner. 

P-Inigo is adorbs, but I'll probably abstain from this one. There's too much else I might be interested in, P-Inigo is color sharing, and I already have some awesome dancers (Micaiah and Flylivia). 

1 hour ago, Arvis said:

Hoshidan Sumner Festival was honestly this year's performing arts; so it makes sense performing arts would rerun without a similar new banner. 

P-Inigo is adorbs, but I'll probably abstain from this one. There's too much else I might be interested in, P-Inigo is color sharing, and I already have some awesome dancers (Micaiah and Flylivia). 

But that'd mean you only have red dancers! That's not good for teambuilding. And Inigo is the most precious boy in the world!

Seriously, Gronnraven + Triangle Adept + Bowbreaker makes so many dreams come true--he even beats Brave Hector. If the RNG serves you Azura instead, well, she won't be quite as good as your Olivia, but you'll be able to use her with reds without compromising your team.

Totally understandable if you don't have the orbs, considering the chain of summoning events IS has been putting us through lately. Oh my god, EVERYTHING is bait.

7 hours ago, Ephraim said:

g e t g o o d

A not insignificant number of these survival battles require you to send units with advantages away from the enemies they can best defeat, and instead engage those enemies at a disadvantage, unnecessarily losing most of that unit's health, so they can have a special trigger at the right time three turns later. And also taking more time to kill the enemy, despite being on a strict timer.

There's almost no way to predict what the board will look like even two turns later, meaning that no matter how good your tactics are, you're flailing around blind. And there's almost always only one possible solution, which will consist of some 30 exact moves, each with ten possibilities. There is no logical decision-making. Period.

It doesn't test your intelligence. It doesn't test your problem-solving skills.

And it most certainly does not test how good you are at the game. I've beaten every Chain Challenge without dragons, armor teams, merging beyond +2,  or a single Reinhardt in my barracks.

Saying "Get good" is some fun internet edginess, though.

Edited by Destiny Hero

but the arena duel skills. 

real-talk: I don't care about the arena duel skills. I get that they mean Intelligent Systems is keeping the broken af arena tier system, but the arena already feels like such a small part of the FEH experience that I can't personally care one way or another. Like, if the arena up and vanished I'm really not sure how significant my experience with the game would be.