Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Been pulling hard for Festival Micaiah and have been pity-broken by an Ares and then a World of Thracia Olwen on a non-red circle hoping instead for Festival Elincia.

Aaaaand there's a pity Exalt Chrom...

Finally got Festival Micaiah and also got Festival Xander in the same circle.

Edited by Surge135
  • 2 weeks later...

There was also a reddit post saying if you haven't used your free CYL summon from last year you probably should. Sounds like we're probably getting one free again, but last years free summon is going away. I'm not super psyched about CYL myself honestly but Hector and Celica are the two I'm keeping my eye on. I hope Hector is something other than an Axe Armor, kinda hoping for Cavalry Hector myself, even if he uses Armads again at least the type being different would be cool. 

11 minutes ago, Igneous42 said:

Hector seems the easy pick for me. I'm actually a bit disappointed in Celica's design and Veronica looks blander than her normal counterpart IMO (as far as appearnace, not actual skills). I'll use my free summon on Hector but tbh I'm otherwise pretty uninterested in this banner. 

Did you just watch feh channel or the whole skill reveal? Not that I'm saying it's fine to be underwhelmed with there being 2 more armor units again.. however for me..

The summoning banner reveal which shows all their kits shows that all 4 of these characters are busted. Rolling for all, and using my free to patch up one that I didn't get.

Edited by Alice Fantasma