Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

New seasonal units revealed--Hoshidan Summer, featuring four dancers.

We can firmly say we've entered the next stage of powercreep, where every weapon is a Yugioh card. Micaiah gets powercrept by a much better Thani. Also, EVERYONE comes with 3 skills now. Lots of powercreeping in general.

That said, I really like the designs. Balanced gender ratio, non-sexualized, weapons aren't totally absurd. Each character is doing something new, yet their playstyles remain faithful to the originals. Plus, the outfits match their original color schemes! See, I don't hate everything.

That's where I'm at too. I spent orbs (and money) On the Summer and Legendary Banners to get my Camilla Emblem going better so I'm more than happy to hold off on these next few and if I don't have a huge desire for the characters that is even better. Of this banner, Xander and Elencia are the ones I'd want the most, but I don't want either them enough to go too crazy for them. Curious to see how colored daggers will change things up. Unlike colored bows, they were just kinda like "they're here!" 

35 minutes ago, Alice Fantasma said:

A_ePCbK143r0edxcrxGsCI14uZ4PM-EYT80DKHDY

Next week's arena is looking pretty good for @Carl321

btw have I thanked him for his +10 fred yet? Guy is amazing when grand conquests happen with the horse team I've setup with my allies and I.

Wooo Freddy bonus!

Also glad he's helpful! I've been wondering if anyone got use out of him.

I ended up getting the Burger King combo meal in a failed last-ditch attempt to upgrade my Loli Summer Tiki merge.

It wasn't a total loss, though. With Tempest Trials coming up soon, I'll be able to +3 my Black Knight, and hoard my orbs in case Vanilla Loli Tiki shows up in any of the daily banners.