Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

11 minutes ago, Soren said:

When you guys are autobattling in TT, what difficulty do you play at?

Lunatic 5 for the boosted runs. Hard 5 otherwise. I don't do Lunatic when I don't have a good bonus unit. Just a healer, two units I don't use with low HM, and an unequipped level 1 Masked Marth. Only good voice actors are allowed in my barracks.

1 hour ago, Soren said:

When you guys are autobattling in TT, what difficulty do you play at?

depends on how hard the particular tempest trial is. This one I autobattle the 5 map lunatic mode, since my first team usually wipes in the level 40 one. one of the recent ones I was able to auto through luna 7 though which was nice.

this is the team I'm using though, which is probably a bit much. on previous TTs I would try and run DC units (like lightning breath dragons or Ike) and a healer without a weapon. i find that healers tend to become to easily killed off early if they dont have their weapon.

SJaG22l.jpg

On 7/16/2018 at 1:36 AM, Igneous42 said:

So, I know we probably did this when the game first came out but I either didn't add everyone or didn't think I'd get into this game as much as I did. However,  I'd like to actually have some people on my friend's list who aren't complete randos. So my friend code is 7991541375. You should add me,and make a comment on here of your name so I know to accept you!

added! Carl321

At the prodding of @Ephraim, I've actually decided to try and stay in T20 for a couple weeks straight instead of flopping about in T19.5.

This is probably the best season for it for me, being Earth season with L!Hector as a bonus unit. He's +3 with an OK nature and fully built, as I plan on continuing to merge him with further Legfehsts. I've also finally got my Nowi fully trained with a good amount of merges under her belt (+7). I'm testing these these, along with my long-completed A!Tiki, as my new arena core. It'll be a change to be without a permanent dancer and/or ranged unit, but they're all powerful units in their own right and can handle basically all shit so long as I don't get too flustered.

Currently keeping Micaiah as the 4th, and with an Earth Blessing slapped on everyone, I'm getting scores in the 726~736 range, which should be enough to keep me in when next week rolls around.

I don't really plan on putting up with the amount of fuckery that would be needed to stay in T20 all the time, but it should be amusing for these few weeks at least.

So this happened after summoning a 5* Titania super early on the New Powers banner.

Screenshot_20180717-083241.png

I had 4 Legendary Hector so I thought why not Distant Counter on her? Not sure what kind of set to run on her though, as I feel she would do better having Fury 3 in her A slot for the +3 to her stats. She is a part of my Horse Emblem team currently, thus Ward Cavalry in her C slot. I also don't have enough refining stone to get enough divine dew to get her Res Tactic Draconic Poleaxe to make her a super support, so my Greil Mercenaries team of Ike, Soren, Titania, and Oscar is on hold for now.

I think Soren or Oscar is my next merge project aside from Legendary Ike who is already +7 or something like that. He'll come together as the Legendary Banners come and go tho.

Edited by Surge135

We've got a surprise Feh Channel for tomorrow night! They must be bringing it back for a special Choose Your Legends announcement.

For 2018 FEH has switched to smaller monthly updates. This presentation will be 18 minutes long, so I can hardly imagine how they're going to fill all of that time. What more could be on the way, with all the updates we've already gotten?

22 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

We've got a surprise Feh Channel for tomorrow night! They must be bringing it back for a special Choose Your Legends announcement.

The Japanese FEH twitter actually made a special, separate post a bit after the stream announcement to specifically say that CYL stuff will not be discussed during the stream. It's likely that we'll hear about that in a later stream, probably next month. Last year's CYL stream was during August, so it seems appropriate.

Personally, I'm actually more intrigued knowing that it's not about CYL because now I have no idea what the fuck the stream will be about. We just had a rather recent update, too, so that seems unlikely. Perhaps a new game mode or event or so. They might also delay the banner announcement trailer to be included in the stream as well. I guess we'll find out in a bit over a day from regardless.