Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

5 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

With Loli Summer Tiki, Myrrh, and FemGrima, we're now only one unit away from being able to make a Flier Emblem team entirely out of Manaketes.

Not sure why you'd want to be weak to both Bows and Falchions, but the option will be there if that's your kink.

Well Legendary Robin comes with Dragonskin and can't equip Steady/Warding Breath so probably the best A skill for her anyways  She alone is probably enough to handle  most archers but you could throw Iote's shield on someone too.

But with the power creep for dragons I half expect just Blue Flier Winter Nowi. Comes with a ranged dragon breath that gives -1 to cool down charge per attack cause why not? 

PSA on glitch. If you restart a 0 stamina SP map (i.e use the restart button) on a double SP weekend, like today, the double SP is applied again. This means, if you restart the map 8 times, you can get 768 SP per kill. However, it eventually loops back around to single digits SP. 

I have no idea what the consequences are for using this glitch so proceed at your own risk. 

Edited by Soren

Getting 2500+ SP on my Ike Emblem team now. I don't know if I have the fodder for this team yet, but might as well prepare the SP. First priority was flier emblem, and now S!Tana, S!Innes, SY!Tiki, and S!Camilla are rather to rumble...

...once i get 10 more seal coupons to get iote's shield y; 

So, I know we probably did this when the game first came out but I either didn't add everyone or didn't think I'd get into this game as much as I did. However,  I'd like to actually have some people on my friend's list who aren't complete randos. So my friend code is 7991541375. You should add me,and make a comment on here of your name so I know to accept you!