Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Besides the usual "must summon the legendary". I didn't have much interest in this. Especially since in the past three, I've summoned Gunnthra three times in a row as a pity breaker. Fine the first time, since I didn't get her before, but yeah. So in the end, after 10 summons in two sessions (with one of them being the complimentary summon pull), ultimately got Miss Morgan (+DEF/-ATK). Now I'm imagining this conversation.

Morgan: Hi there, I'm Morgan, daughter of Robin.

Summoner: You mean this Robin or that Robin?

Morgan: WTF...

Edited by avalonknight
51 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Finally got my 2nd Summer Tiki! flower;

Also got Reinhardt from my free pull on the Destined Battles banner, putting my current merge at +5.

Lucky! I've been trying for a Reinhardt and all I've been getting lately is junk.

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Ever since he got demoted to 3-4 star, Reinhardt isn't a unit that you can just actively aim for (unless he's in a banner).

You have to pull him randomly while rolling Blue.

I was going for the Sword one. Been rolling Reds up the wazoo with no luck.

2 hours ago, InXplotch said:

I pulled a second elise today and boy is she worthless as fodder. I guess I'll merge her for now, but bleh, I'm out of orbs and I want to keep pulling green for ike or something.

Complaining about Elise... you are pure villainy. She's the best healer by far, a cheat code on six legs, and one of the rarest units in the game! I can only dream of getting enough merges to use her in the arena.

Edited by Destiny Hero

She'd still have Cavalry BST though so rip. I've now pulled five 5 stars from the banner with no Hector in sight. Elise x2, Robin, Morgan and Myrrh. I already had Myrrh but Tiki is gonna enjoy hone dragons. Not sure what I'll do with Morgan. 

Edited by Igneous42

Oh don't get me wrong I'm actually super psyched I got her. In fact, I'm kind kicking myself because I sacrificed my Leo. I could have totally ran Nohr Emblem, and Camilla's Axe even works great for that! I really need another Genny to really get the most out of my Elise though but I was super happy to get her, even if Hector was my primary target. I merged them though, the first one I got was actually pretty fantastic IVs and I figured a +1 Elise is more useful than anything she gives for SI. 

Edited by Igneous42
23 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

Complaining about Elise... you are pure villainy. She's the best healer by far, a cheat code on six legs, and one of the rarest units in the game! I can only dream of getting enough merges to use her in the arena.

Ranged horses are bad for arena, though, at least if you're interested in staying in t20.

Also I personally am not excited. While I know she's the best healer, she is only the best healer, I have no interest in getting merges for her. I only use her for training and tempest trial auto battles, and even then I prefer using my close counter genny instead.

So during the past week or so, I've gotten back into the game after a long absence starting during golden week (and many wasted orbs). However, I'm reaching the point where I feel I've made progress and can start doing things. I'm actually able to do the second difficultly of GHB and getting 4 stars of units, for example. 

However, as I'm finishing up story modes (paralogues included), I'm realizing that I'm not entirely sure how to get orbs in the future. I know there are some quessts: log-in bonus, training stratum monthly, etc., but are there any places to get orbs in particular that are easy to miss? And, how many of them require a good end-game team, e.g. completing a level 40+ mission? 

14 minutes ago, KefkaFFVI said:

So during the past week or so, I've gotten back into the game after a long absence starting during golden week (and many wasted orbs). However, I'm reaching the point where I feel I've made progress and can start doing things. I'm actually able to do the second difficultly of GHB and getting 4 stars of units, for example. 

However, as I'm finishing up story modes (paralogues included), I'm realizing that I'm not entirely sure how to get orbs in the future. I know there are some quessts: log-in bonus, training stratum monthly, etc., but are there any places to get orbs in particular that are easy to miss? And, how many of them require a good end-game team, e.g. completing a level 40+ mission? 

Anything under the “Special Maps” category generally has about three difficulties worth of Orbs. As far as requirements go, a lot of the Grand Hero Battles require you to clear them on Infernal with teams composed entirely of certain movement types (i.e. Horses, Fliers, etc.), or with a copy of the unit in question on your team (i.e. “Clear Oliver’s GHB with Oliver on your team”).

1 hour ago, KefkaFFVI said:

I've gotten three 5* on the current banner: Winter Tharja (twice, actually), armored tome Lyn, and flying Morgan with a tome. 

I don't know what their canon/fanon names are, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, with Valentine Lyn, Christmas Tharja, and Male Grima, you're already 3/4 of the way to a great Armor Emblem team.

I would check the natures of your Tharjas and either merge them, or save the shittier one for Close Counter fodder.

I have Hardin and $4 Burger King special. So, basically, I'm set for armor emblem.

ONe had I think +atk and -res IV (might have been -spd, but it was definitely +atk). I'm not sure what's to become of the other one. Either merger fodder or skill fodder, but it's 100% fodder. 

So was able to do both GHB on lunatic (as opposed to infernal) to get 4* Arvus and Xander. My team was armor emblem with Lyn, Hardin, Black Knight, and... uhh... whatever Grima's technical name is (Fell Dragon Robin?). This is very exciting because I haven't been able to do both. Now, I'll see if I can do lunatic on Hector's GHB for some orbs. 

Edited by KefkaFFVI

I'm working on a +10 Titania in preparation for her new weapon and weapon refine. Doubt I'll have her done before the update, but she's at a nice +7 so far with an 8th waiting in the wings once I scrounge up enough feathers to make another 5*