Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I honestly don't really care about Tap Battle one way or the other. It's basically a couple minutes every day for occasional Orbs (over the first few days), 100 feathers, and 50 great badges. I don't find anything about it particularly good or bad, and I don't spend enough time on it to scrounge up a single fuck to give. Maybe the new extra stages will give us a few more Orbs, but otherwise, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Officially I don't believe the dragon himself is explicitly mentioned by name in FE Heroes, so you could technically argue that his English name could still be Loptyr, but because he shares the same name as the tome in Japanese, it's just a very, very safe assumption that his name could be Loptous as well.

On 5/13/2018 at 2:46 AM, L'Arachel said:

I honestly don't really care about Tap Battle one way or the other. It's basically a couple minutes every day for occasional Orbs (over the first few days), 100 feathers, and 50 great badges. I don't find anything about it particularly good or bad, and I don't spend enough time on it to scrounge up a single fuck to give. Maybe the new extra stages will give us a few more Orbs, but otherwise, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I'm pretty much in the same boat. There isn't enough challenge or time requirement for me to really have an adverse opinion of it. It's easy and has some cool rewards. Is it interesting enough to look forward too? No, but it can be fun using my heroes in a pretty stress free mode and it takes what 3-5 minutes back day? 

In other news we're probably hearing about a Bride/wedding banner soon. Anyone have guesses on who we'll see? Even though there has been a lot of people asking for grooms I'm not entirely convinced we'll see them. My guesses are Eirika, Celica, Lucina and the last (assuming it even is 4) either a Fates character or Anna. If a Fates character I'm going with Oboro. She's apparently pretty popular in Japan and I could see her tailoring and fashion interests mixing well with a wedding theme. 

BLESSED TAP BATTLE MUSIC.

I've already got a perfect score on the last non-boss stage. I'm so glad this Tap Battle event lasts a whole month because I am going to be replaying it every day. I swear someone at IS must be reading this thread because hot damn is this iteration ON POINT. They're busting out some awesome music and the notes follow the song beautifully, and did I mention this is like one of the greatest tracks in the entire series???

AND Vanilla Ike is a bonus unit this season, which is terrible news for all the plebs who didn't just build Soren's Boyfriend Squad!

I'm still holding out hope that the other two will be grooms, but admittedly, that hope is very very low.

On the bright side, at least we already got a Bride!Lyn, so we don't have to worry about yet another Lyn alt.

I would honestly be totally happy if there was no one in this banner that I want so I can continue saving my Orbs for Legfehst. 361 and climbing!

A lot of people are saying maybe Tharja in the right? Left could be anyone because I think the outline around their head is the ceiling making it hard to gleam any notable features. If that's not anveip maybe Ninian which would be cool I suppose. I don't think either of them line up with my previous guesses :b

As long as Camilla 4 is a blue flier I'll be happy. But tbh I'd much prefer something like Summer or Halloween for Camilla's next seasonal.

Which means I've Prot just jinxed myself and we're absolutely getting Bridal Camilla now. And she won't be a flier or blue just to make me angry. 

Here's our Brides! with a special guest not shown in the trailer: Groom Marth! Not only did we actually get a groom, it was Marth's first alt. I'm sure people will still find a way to complain but overall I think this is an overall good banner. Not just Fates/Awaking units, three of the four are first time alts and Marth's first alt after that game has been out what a year and four months? Sanaki is the only weird one too me. While It's nice to see a Tellius seasonal who would have guessed Sanaki of all characters would be the first. Sanaki got a seasonal before Ike! 

As for me personally, I don't think there is anything I really want. Ninian is tempting because she is a Mage Flier Dancer which sounds pretty awesome, but I already run Flier Azura on one flier team and she'd have to kick out Summer Corrin from my Camilla Emblem, while she could find use there I have troubles believing she'll have a stat line as offensive as Summer Corrin (and she doesn't match the Camilla Emblem theme very well). Tharja is easily my favorite in terms of art, but I've never cared for her as a character much and there is no niche she would fill that I really need.  My orbs are probably safe but Ninian is tempting me because I like Flier teams so much. 

Also, Def/Res Link seems really cool, hope we start seeing similar skills on non-seasonals.