Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

In my quest to get more Spring Camilla for merging I've somehow instead got a bunch of Spring Lucina's (because I keep pulling blue if there is no green). I'm up to a +3 Spring Lucina now. I know Swift Sparrow fodder is also a possibility but I actually use Spring Lucina enough that the merges are worth it. At least I've got one extra Spring Camilla and also snagged Spring Chrom so the only unit from last year I'm missing is Xander. 

Also whoo Kagero makes it to the final round. Let's see if she can manage to snag the whole thing. 

Edited by Igneous42

So, Tempest Trials have been simplified; 776 banner includes Leif, Nanna, and new Reinhardt and Olwen; additional GHB rotation; and Fire Emblem: Risk.

I felt like those were the highlights.

EDIT: Also, they expanded the 3-star pool for the first time since launch.  Mostly units that were available at launch, though.

Edited by Reilly
1 minute ago, Destiny Hero said:

>broadcast takes place in nifl

>one of the news orbs is anna

>anna's announcement brings in alfonse and sharena

>NO REFINEMENTS

Can the next patch just finish off entirely removing the Stamina feature?

I felt the same way.  I was expecting refinements.

And yeah, they're really reducing stamina costs everywhere, aren't they?  Removed entirely for GHBs.

Fuckin hell, the new Olwen has a legendary Blade tome. And the new Reinhardt has a legendary Brave Sword WHICH ALSO WORKS WHILE DEFENDING. And he even comes with Death Blow and Vantage.

Can't wait for the stats to be totally min/maxed as well, because IS just cannot get enough of hyperoffensive cavalry units.

Well, at least I can look forward to the new 3* pool. Won't have to see any more of the pile of pitybreakers--them's battle scars now.

Edited by Destiny Hero

I actually thought that was a really solid Feh channel. I also learned I have been mispronouncing Thracia and Camus this whole time (why is the S silent!?). I don't really have an attachment to Thracia seeing as how it never came stateside, but it's cool that we finally got the final missing lord into the game. I don't think any of them are so disgusting that they're broken, but we won't know that for sure till we see their stats I suppose. 

Thanks to Fire Emblem Heroes I'm pretty sure if we ever get a Thracia 776 remake he's definitely going to be recruitable/playable instead of just a boss. I don't know how big his role in Thracia 776 actually was but Heroes definitely pushed him to the forefront even if he wasn't supposed to be. 

Thank god we are finally getting an adjustment to summoning rarities. I didn't look over everyone who is getting changed but the few I did see were encouraging. If nothing else I will never be pity broken by Merric again! (unless he get's an alt....). 5-star exclusives are still the same though which means characters like Mist can still break you pity rate... but still it's good to see an adjustment to it. It set's the precedent that they are willing to adjust the summoning pool (eventually). 

As for stamina, I questioned its point now myself, but someone on Reddit correctly pointed out it at least matters for TT. Really only if you are competing at higher ranks but that means it still serves a purpose. I'd argue there should just be a TT specific resource instead though. 

Also, Kagero won the gauntlet! Camilla may be my favorite FE (Fates)  girl but Kagero is pretty close and Camilla already demolished a gauntlet once! Good to see Kagero decidedly take her first win. Overall a good day for Feh for me, though a prf weapon for Camilla would have topped it off. 

3 minutes ago, Igneous42 said:

As for stamina, I questioned its point now myself, but someone on Reddit correctly pointed out it at least matters for TT. Really only if you are competing at higher ranks but that means it still serves a purpose. I'd argue there should just be a TT specific resource instead though. 

I could complete six entire Tempest Trials with the stamina potions I'm currently holding. Now that they're all minis, I could complete twelve entire Tempest Trials.

And even that cost is about to get lowered. It just feels really silly at this point.

3 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

I could complete six entire Tempest Trials with the stamina potions I'm currently holding. Now that they're all minis, I could complete twelve entire Tempest Trials.

And even that cost is about to get lowered. It just feels really silly at this point.

My point would really only affect the absolute upper tiers, it essentially stops those people from doing nothing but playing to maintain top 10 ranks. Past that it's still near pointless but it does serve at least that purpose. 

Oh, hold on now... Not all 4-5 units are being demoted. It's only the ones who have been added before September. So Tailtiu, Soleil, L'Arachel, Male Morgan, and Sothe will remain as the only units in the 4-5 pool, if I tallied them up correctly.

OH MY GOD PEOPLE, THERE'S A BOMBSHELL IN THE NOTIFICATIONS. BOWS ARE JOINING THE WEAPON TRIANGLE. We don't know if existing bows or archers will change, but holy shit. Yeah, because my Niles needed to be even less consistently viable as a wall, and my new Leon I sacrificed so much for needed a swift kick to the Valbars.