Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

3 hours ago, avalonknight said:

Huh.

Spring Festival 2017's banner makes its return tomorrow.

Huh.

Didn't expect that.

(What about the bride banner? Forgot if that became before or after.)

Looking at the two Easter events side by side... really puts the game's history into perspective.

Spring Sharena has an inflated BST, four skills, a double rally, a double battle boost, and a +6 ranged Fortify, and a legendary weapon with a level 3 stat plus and a level 4 double debuff always active built in. Chrom has a stat plus skill and his axe gives him 4 HP, if he initiated an attack and the opponent damaged him back.

Even Camilla's balloon tits got replaced.

Oh hey I got Camilla on my free summon for last year's bunny banner. But like, regular 5 star Camilla not the spring one :b. Guess that's a free merge for normal Camilla though so can't complain too much. 

And hey they really did put Camilla and Kagero against each other in the first round. Now I can't even switch to one if the other loses. I also can't decide who to support.... 

42 minutes ago, Igneous42 said:

Oh hey I got Camilla on my free summon for last year's bunny banner. But like, regular 5 star Camilla not the spring one :b. Guess that's a free merge for normal Camilla though so can't complain too much. 

And hey they really did put Camilla and Kagero against each other in the first round. Now I can't even switch to one if the other loses. I also can't decide who to support.... 

Camilla was my first 5*, and she was -ATK. 0x4. I played through the whole story mode with my star unit sitting at 34 ATK.

I've been thinking about her a lot now that I have an Alm paired with Delthea, who attacks at 65x2. A proper Camilla at 41 would rock my world and avenge my past, but a Brave Axe is the worst weapon she could possibly have, and between Minerva, Airzura, and Spring Camilla I know I'd never seriously use her.

40 orbs saved

NO colorless - Pull green - Barst

Try again

NO colorless - Pull green - Barst

Try again

Try again

NO colorless - Pull green - Summer Tiki

THERE GOES MY FUCKING PITY BREAKER I WAS TRYING TO GET GRIMA WITH

Seriously, 9 times out of 10 I get 3 or more colorless a summon and now that there's a banner with a colorless legendary, I get many with 0 and a few with 1.

I suspect rng fuckery with this banner.

I've gotten two FGrima trying for more Blyns so I've given up on the banner and will focus the rest of the orbs in failing to get Sigurd for a ... what is this, his fourth banner? Fourth time.

One of the FGrimas is +spd -hp so at least that's useful if I ever run a dragon team or something

Edited by Carl321
6 hours ago, Gold said:

40 orbs saved

NO colorless - Pull green - Barst

Try again

Try again

Try again

NO colorless - Pull green - Summer Tiki

THERE GOES MY FUCKING PITY BREAKER I WAS TRYING TO GET GRIMA WITH

Seriously, 9 times out of 10 I get 3 or more colorless a summon and now that there's a banner with a colorless legendary, I get many with 0 and a few with 1.

I suspect rng fuckery with this banner.

Same here. Been having shit luck.

Did one final full session regardless of what color there are...and another with only two summon. 11.50% broken by another Gunnthra (+ATK/-SPD). Will have to compare to see my other one to see who or if I should merge. Wow, looks like this my worst Legendary Banner output overall.

Edited by avalonknight

Had to go grinding for orbs to get, what, 2 red summons out of five sessions? Now I have no orbs and a 10% pity rate.

I'm hearing a lot more ire about this summoning event than any other.

Edit: In case of emergency, break Fire Blessing challenges. Got two more summons. Another with no reds. And then... the game splooges out another Ike! And this Ike is +HP/-RES. All three of my Ikes have the same useless HP boon. Thus continues the fucking roller coaster that is FEH. The only guarantee is that it will eventually end in disappointment.

Edited by Destiny Hero

For those who didn't manage to clear the Legendary battle stage before--try this! You exploit Gravity and the AI's urge to heal, getting 4 enemies (including Grima) stuck in a corner.

I didn't have those exact stats, so the AI acted a bit differently against me. Nothing I couldn't still clear after a few attempts, ditching the guide a few turns in. I swapped out Lissa for my Razzle Dazzle Gravity+ Elise, who was able to get all the enemies stuck without needing to exploit AI behavior. And she was able to defeat Grima on her own, so I didn't need the RES spurs for Ike. Just a bit of kiting everyone around.

Olivia is used for nothing but dancing, Hone Attack 2+, and in the guide, her Spur seal (I didn't need Spur Speed because I have Hone Speed 3--the guide is very minimal about required skills). So you could easily swap Olivia out for another dancer if you need to branch off with your own strategy.

Edited by Destiny Hero