Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

1 hour ago, Reilly said:

Or stop playing on easy mode. Hard mode tends to line up with the melodic rhythm.

I only play on hard because I'm trying to find some enjoyable experience in this, and I'm a veteran of rhythm games.

The player's inputs will line up with the music, yes. But the inputs have no rhythm in relation to each other, which is, you know, what makes a rhythm game.

Illusory Dungeon feels like it was developed by this one guy who played a rhythm game for two minutes a few years ago and figured he could make his own.

Good news! After an entire week of grinding out whenever to GHBs, BHBs, SP stages, and Tempest Trials, wasting as many stamina potions as I possibly could even if it's just to play the training tower once... I've managed to use up almost 10 stamina potions! I got my total from 300 down to nearly 290!

I have enough stamina potions to complete six full-length Tempest Trials without any recovery, and then some.

When almost every stage in the game is just four enemies standing in the corner, and near-infinite stamina for the few remaining modes which require it, maybe IS should start thinking of ways to prolong FEH's content--mainly the fact that even the biggest updates can be fully cleared within two minutes of release. You can also get into the game's highest PvP tier just by knowing Blessings exist and merging once or twice.

Edited by Destiny Hero

i expected nothing and i'm still disappointed

Red
-L-Ike
-Zelgius
-Halloween Nowi

Blue
-Fjorm
-Brave Lucina
-Lute

Green
-Gunnthra
-Summer Tiki
-Summer Elise

Gray
-Grima
-Brave Lyn
-Halloween Sakura

Don't touch green this month. Blue ain't great either. Well really, none of them are great. Gotta love how the new Grima is our sixth Robin, another flying dragon, and has an exclusive skill to counter archers, because archers are just too good right now. Also, new girl Grima's art is gross. Probably more gross than GHB Robin's fivehead.

Edited by Destiny Hero

I will be prioritizing the colors as such for this banner: Colorless, Green, Blue, and Red

I'll be aiming hard for Legendary Robin and be happy with any extra Neko Sakura and Bow Lyn I pull. The next unit I absolutely need is Summer Elise, followed by Lute. Everyone else I already have.

2 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

I will be prioritizing the colors as such for this banner: Colorless, Green, Blue, and Red

I'll be aiming hard for Legendary Robin and be happy with any extra Neko Sakura and Bow Lyn I pull. The next unit I absolutely need is Summer Elise, followed by Lute. Everyone else I already have.

Summer Elise was my only usable green mage for a long time. You don't need her.

Every other 5* blue mage is better than Lute. I know because I've been pulling them all as punishment for the Mae incident.

I really want colorless Robin as a) I like corruption characters (sad I only got 1 of 3 on the last evil banner) and b) I have every other legendary hero minus Eph (but double Ike, thanks shitty voters).

This means I'll have to put Bunny Alphonse on hold, but I guess he'll come back around.

Welp, seeing Robin Alter wasn't a surprise. Actually, kind of. Earth-blessed? For some reason, I was expecting wild and broken, like she can bless all four elements...or maybe I was thinking about that when I just realized she's a colorless dragon in the trailer. Looks like I'll be aiming for colorless this time, for both Robin Alter and Catgirl Sakura (Still somewhat bitter from that Halloween Banner. Yup, didn't get her.). May aim for green for Summer Tiki. Though knowing my luck with Legendaries, I won't get her until the next two or three Banners and end up pulling a third Brave Lyn.

Edited by avalonknight