Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I haven't gotten shit out of the Ephraim banner yet either, although I'm specifically rolling for blue orbs (of which, out of like 4 attempts, I got maybe 4 blues, I think 2+1+1+0).  I feel like if your main draw of your banner is a blue, you should probably weight it to give you more blues.

I want either Legendary Ephraim or Summer Corrin (who I missed out on...in fact, I didn't get any of the Summer characters), but I will probably get neither.

Out of the special banners, I got:
Spring Festival: none
Bridal Blessings: Caeda (although, I did not actually get her from this banner.  I got her from another banner she was a part of later.)
Ylissean Summer: none
Nohrian Summer: none
Brave Heroes: Roy, Ike (one of those being the guaranteed summon, I don't remember which)
Performing Arts: Azura (I also have a dupe of her)
Trick of Defeat!: Nowi
Winter's Envoy: Tharja (would have preferred Lissa, but this Tharja actually seems like a pretty badass unit so I'm OK with it.)
Happy New Year!: Camilla (I think I would have preferred Azura)
Sacred Memories: none
Legendary Heroes: none, but obviously I got the free Ike.  I think I got Gunnthra from this banner though, so that's something.
Love Abounds: Roy (I am fine with Roy, but I also would like to get any of the 3 others.  Probably will not be possible if I'm trying to pull Ephraim/Summer Corrin)
Fallen Heroes: none, but I've barely tried.  I'd only really want Hardin or Celica.

My Catalog of Heroes is 123/224.  I feel like if I'm not going to get the special heroes, it would be nice to at least close that gap a bit more instead of getting the same units I don't care about over and over.  I could probably get a few new heroes if I summoned greys more, but why would I do that when I have to spend on my orbs to maybe get one of the special characters per banner.

Geez. After a whole day of single-summoning blues trying to get Ephraim, I've walked away with four Ests, four Donnels, and five Jagens, all of assorted 3 and 4 star varieties. And that's when blue showed up at all. I'm beginning to have serious doubts about that 9% focus summon rate.

27 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

I've been pulling on the legendary banner because I really want to get a scorrin with a better nature and so far I've gotten 2 ephraims and a gunthra. I feel like I should quit while I'm ahead but urgggh.

Lucky. I haven't gotten one Gunthra yet.

50 minutes ago, Reader said:

I use her for training. That's about it.

She's not good enough even for a horse team. lol.

She’s good for arena in wind seasons and  i think she’s better than cecilia, but in general, yeah. 

My first pull with the 20 free orbs we got gave me a Summer Corrin! So now I can try to pull for PA!Olivia with the rest of the Legendary banner. On the other hand, I'm scared of the fact that I've had pretty good luck lately. A character I really want is going to hit soon and I'm going to go crazy trying to get it. I just know it. 

Well, i finally got a 5* focus from the Fallen Heroes banner. In fact, I got two of them, one of them a multiple, in a summoning of four 5* pulls and a 4* pull.

It started with the Elincia on a no-green session, so I said screw this and pulled the rest of the circle since the 5* rate was at nearly 5% and getting broken anyway. So first was the Celica, and then back to back Hardin. Niles is there because lol. The Elincia is -HP/+Def, Celica is -HP/+Atk, and the two Hardin are +HP/-Atk and +Atk/-Res

Also I finally got my Summer Corrin! Checking her IVs now and... she is +HP/-Def. Not ideal, but hey, I'll fucking take it after missing out so long already. Now I just need Summer Elise...

Edited by Surge135

I didn't even think this is possible. Like, I thought about it, but holy shit. Would make me rethink on how I conduct a session on Legendary Banners with that 8%. Would usually quit the session once I got a Focus, since I though you'd only get one focus per session.

Edited by avalonknight

As salty as I am about not getting the unit i was aiming for (Grima) Im not looking this gift horse in the mouth after it gave me four 5*s and three 5* focus units. I'll just wait for another focus with Grima down the line.

The legendary banner was also pretty bad until the Summer Corrin came home, but at least I got two 4* Effie out of all the blues I pulled, which means I have at least a 5* Lv 40 +7 Effie as soon as I get another 10k feathers to promote the both of them.

Edited by Surge135
2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Calling it now:

Bantu will be a mounted Manakete.

His artwork will depict him wielding two walking sticks, so he will therefore have four legs, like a horse.

Because that would make just as much sense as Grima being armored.

To be fair, Grima's movement in FEH is one more than his movement in Awakening.

Just need three more Effie before my first major merging project is complete. With the IVs I currently have (+HP/-Spd) I am looking at a non-equipped statline of 57/44/23/37/27 at +10. Equipped with Res refined Berkut's Lance+, she'll be at 62/58/23/37/31 at +10, 38 Res during Enemy Phase, 44 Res during Enemy Phase w/ Distant Defense 3 seal, and (based on my usual Armor Emblem team) a whopping 43 Def/50 Res with a Fortify Armor buff, resulting in a massive physical soak of 105 and a magical soak of 112 with Wary Fighter keeping follow-ups down to a minimum, Sol as her special for sustaining herself/keeping her HP high enough for Wary Fighter, and Distant Counter giving her counterattack capabilities with her 58 Atk barring Firesweep weapons, Windsweep, Dazzling Staff, and BLyn.

I am super excited, I cant wait until this is done. 😄

Edited by Surge135