Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

My biggest gripe with the rhythm game is that different difficulties don't give different rewards.  You can get all the rewards by playing Normal/Casual and spam-tapping the bar at the bottom.

And it's too bad because I've been having fun with Hard/Expert.  Still gotta beat that last boss map, though.  All the fliers make it goddamn brutal.

2 hours ago, Reilly said:

My biggest gripe with the rhythm game is that different difficulties don't give different rewards.  You can get all the rewards by playing Normal/Casual and spam-tapping the bar at the bottom.

And it's too bad because I've been having fun with Hard/Expert.  Still gotta beat that last boss map, though.  All the fliers make it goddamn brutal.

I think that was the right choice, since not everyone will be decent at rhythm games, and no one downloaded FEH looking for a rhythm game.

And I get that it's totally half-assed because of how random the concept is... but I just cannot wrap my head around why they'd add a new game mode so absurd if it's not even going to be enjoyable.

Just now, Destiny Hero said:

I think that was the right choice, since not everyone will be decent at rhythm games, and no one downloaded FEH looking for a rhythm game.

And I get that it's totally half-assed because of how random the concept is... but I just cannot wrap my head around why they'd add a new game mode so absurd if it's not even going to be enjoyable.

Going simply off the survey they took a while back, it's because theyre unsure what KIND of content the playbase wants. They can only get so far with just tempest trials and voting gauntlets and they're probably just experimenting with new and easy to implement game modes to see what sticks. I guess they got some people to whip up a rhythm game because those are popular and easy to play on mobile phones.

Yeah, there's a real lack of summoning events right now. By comparison, anyway. For the past several months we've always had 4 or 5 focuses running at a time. Now it's only:

• Jank TT focus
  • Movement focus where Elincia is no longer the only good sword flier, Tana's skill is a seal, and you'll probably have Amelia's by now
  • Seasonal event with one good color and one trap color

We get another focus next week, but save your orbs until a new batch drops two days later on Thursday. I'm going to have around 150 orbs by then, which hasn't happened since the first couple of months. And that's just from not summoning since Brave Ike Fest ended.

after two mini Tempest trials back to back, having to do a full length TT just feels painful. getting top rewards is just way more annoying. At least I dont have to play arena this week. I hope i get the armor boot seal before next week so I can use the tank lyn I pulled without running a full armor team.

Also I had like a 4.5% pity rate broken today on the valentine banner by Fae T_T. why can I never get an interesting pitybreaker. Always just a 4/5 star unit.

I swear to god this game goes out of it's way to piss you off. With a 4%+ pity rate and trying to pull Lyn I get a pull with no Blues. Ok I say, I'll pull a colorless. And of course it breaks my pity with Roy. Like I get he's not bad, but I have zero need for him with my BowLyn. 

Edited by Igneous42

Got another Nowi from my free pull on the BHB banner. She had a perfect nature (+ATK -HP), so I promoted her and fed her my old one who'd already been merged.

5-star +2 Nowi is definitely a good investment in the long run. The only problem is that now my Manakete team is crippled until I grind her back up to 40.

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Got another Nowi from my free pull on the BHB banner. She had a perfect nature (+ATK -HP), so I promoted her and fed her my old one who'd already been merged.

5-star +2 Nowi is definitely a good investment in the long run. The only problem is that now my Manakete team is crippled until I grind her back up to 40.

So, for ten seconds until you reach the level-up menu, or five minutes to auto-run her through a couple of tempest trials.

As of Wednesday the 28th we'll have four summoning focuses: Valentine's, a "New Power" collection, a batch of new heroes, and then the next Legendary Heroes event, which will have Gunnthra and Ike but not Fjorm. So I'd strongly recommend against spending any orbs for at least the next ten days. I'm looking to hit 200 orbs by then, so it's sure to be a hell of a day for me.

4 hours ago, Surge135 said:

How much do you wanna bet that this "New Power" summoning focus is gonna be Hinoka, Caeda, Felicia, and Raven because of their "new" weapons giving them more "power"

That's what most people are expecting, yeah. It's specifically not a new hero summoning focus, and that's what makes the most sense based off of the name.

23 hours ago, L'Arachel said:

That's what most people are expecting, yeah. It's specifically not a new hero summoning focus, and that's what makes the most sense based off of the name.

It is as we thought. The four units that got new weapons are in this new summoning focus.

Got a 4* Shanna for my free pull. I guess that's Desperation 3 for someone.

I now regret every orb I spent trying to pull Myrrh. Grima Robin is awesome. I totally said I wanted a Robin Dragonstone user whose dragon form was Grima. Down to the way he sticks just his head in from the side to accurately portray his size. And he is freaking broke too, vengeful fighter and 16 mt distant counter weapon? Yes please! 

Oh also correct me if I'm wrong but I think this gives us Bold and Vengeful in the non-seasonal pool. Even if they are still 5 star tied at least they're not regulated to Holiday only. 

Edited by Igneous42

I'm actually pretty excited for Hardin too. I've long wanted to replace Effie on my Armor Emblem team and I thought Armor Eliwood would be the one to do it, but I think I'd actually rather use Hardin now. Celica I only don't care as much personally because she's another Sword Infantry. That is probably the most saturated weapon/move type in the game. She looks great but I have 11 5 star sword infantry. And there is a decent chance we'll be getting Radiant Ike soon too. 

I also do find it somewhat amusing that now 2 of the 4 CYL winners (and the two top ones for each gender) not have alternates. I remember one of the big exciting parts for them was none of the winners had alts already.