Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

7 minutes ago, Chrom said:

Actually got Roy on my free summon, so in my efforts to collect every Valor skill I'm almost done. I'm just missing the Valor skills for red and blue tomes now, as well one for staves if/when they ever release it.

At least with the seasonal heroes coming back out during Legfehsts, that hopefully shouldn't be too bad to complete.

Okay, let's start a session, and another!

5a7df406eb20c_FireEmblemHeroes_2018-02-09-03-11-06.png.bf1af6b934277bb0364790ed5f0f5ec4.png

Okay, I'm out since I got who I wanted (unless someone tells me there's something awesome about Valentine Lilina and Roy. Then again, maybe I should not push my luck.). I just wish I have the same luck in Fate/Grand Order like I am here. (Though I have been getting a fair number of 5-star Craft Essences, but it's just teasing me for a 5-star Servant at this point!) Valentine Hector is a +ATK/-HP, and Valentine Lyn is a neutral. (How in the world am I getting all these neutrals?!)

26 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

One neat little detail that I just noticed about the new update is that Manaketes start each battle phase already in their Dragon forms. They no longer have to waste 5 seconds transforming between Dragon and Human form every time they attack.

The patch notes said they should transform once, then stay that way for the rest of the battle

Summoned "Armor" Lyn for free, and only got one green out of four sessions. BECAUSE OF COURSE IF THERE IS A BLUE MAGE, I WILL PULL HER. I was really bummed at first because I despise all of Lyn's variants in this game, buuut...

1. Just a sword lord away from Lyn Emblem

2. Armor March is still viable for mixed teams because Armor Boots takes a Sacred Seal

3. "Armor" Lyn (especially mine being +Res) is a great complement to Winter Chrom or Lissa. And she's probably a beast with Bold Fighter.

4. REDEMPTION for my Infinite Blue Mages curse for that one time I upgraded a lousy Mae because I didn't think I'd ever get a real blue mage... because Lyn will happily take her Blarowl, leaving me free to level up the good 5* Mae I pulled.

Alright, so I have enough Divine Dew saved up to refine a legendary/prf weapon but I am not sure which to go for. Of the units with Prf weapon refinements, I have the following to choose from:

Marth

Lyn

Lucina

Masked Marth

Eldigan

Ephraim

Hinoka

Minerva

Jeorge

Takumi

Jaffar

Sanaki

42 minutes ago, XLW said:

Beat Floor 100. 

It’s just a hot tub. 😑

I mean on one hand that wasn't really something exciting at all from a gameplay perspective. On the other hand, I was using my Camilla team and the thought of Camilla in a hot spring is both titillating and appropriate for Camilla. On the third hand of Vishnu, it was just the chibi versions. Also, Valter was there which isn't as exciting or titillating.....