Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

... Well, after some 'redirecting... 

I managed to get her. And not only that, but I got Sigurd and Nephenee from the new banner. 

I... I... *thinks*... For the heroes, all I need are Celica and Alm, but I hate the both of them, so don't care, Leif, but he's not in this game for whatever reason, and Thracia 766 has only been represented by talented hacks, Hector, but I got Eliwood and Lyn and Ikes so goodbye him, Michaiah, but I got me a Vike and other magic guys so goodbye her, and Xander, but he's coming later in the Grand Battle thing, so see him later. I don't care much about Lute, and BLyn is so much better than Innes. 

I'm done SSSearching for now. I wailed too much for heartbreak. 

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

What do you guys think of my Frederick?

Should I keep him on my Horse Emblem team, or replace him with Gunnthra?

Your 4+9 Freddy has about the same stats/setup as my 5+4 Freddy!

I tend to run Renewal, myself, but Drag Back actually isn't a bad idea since you don't want to leave him too vulnerable to mages.

As for switching for Guunthra- the choice is yours. Freddy is a beast at destroying blues and semi-squishies but if you don't have any magic users you might want to rebalance. My Team-Neigh-Neigh is usually Freddy, Xander, Bowlyn, and Reinhardt. I have a flex team as well with Cain [wish it was Sigurd...], Blade Tome [either Olwen, Cecilia, or Eirika], Frederick, and Lissa or Reinhardt. Find out what works for you

Edited by Carl321
6 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

Your 4+9 Freddy has about the same stats/setup as my 5+4 Freddy!

I tend to run Renewal, myself, but Drag Back actually isn't a bad idea since you don't want to leave him too vulnerable to mages.

As for switching for Guunthra- the choice is yours. Freddy is a beast at destroying blues and semi-squishies but if you don't have any magic users you might want to rebalance. My Team-Neigh-Neigh is usually Freddy, Xander, Bowlyn, and Reinhardt. I also have a flex team as well with Cain [wish it was Sigurd...], Blade Tome [either Olwen, Cecilia, or Eirika], Frederick, and Lissa or Reinhardt. Find out what works for you

Ah, I see.

My Horse Emblem team is almost exactly the same as yours, except with Sigurd instead of Xander. Swapping Frederick out for Gunnthra would put me at 3 ranged units and one melee, so I guess I'll stick with him.

Gunnthra can be a situational unit that I swap in or out depending on the GHB.

11 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

What do you guys think of my Frederick?

jE9mQfB.png

Should I keep him on my Horse Emblem team, or replace him with Gunnthra?

You put Fury on a wall. Lay off the GamePress.

Anyone here with Fury on their Xander: look in a mirror and think about what you've done.

There is no such thing as a wall with Fury. When you put Fury on a wall, he is nothing.

Everyone else, you deserve to enjoy your upcoming Tempest Trials Eliwood with 175 BST and a self-serve Armor March skill.

Eliwood being the TT unit is exciting. Effie has always kind of been the armored unit I use just cause I have her not really because I like using her. Not that I dislike her, but I'll be more excited to throw Eliwood on my team. And hey we got Lyn Emblem, that's the second "character emblem" we've got. In some ways, it feels like the first since "Masked Marth" is really just a neutral IV only variant of Lucina. 

Nah, the thing that really holds Masked Marth back is that they're always neutral, while Lucina can benefit from different distributed stats. Masked Marth may technically be a more accessible and cheaper way to build a Lucina, but this difference alone means Lucina can ultimately be a more versatile unit and achieve things Masked Marth can't.

7 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Masked Marth is objectively worse than Lucina because she doesn’t come with any skills a talented voice actor.

Fixed that.

Just got ANOTHER Brave Ike! Good Hero Fest. Now that I've completed a full row I've finally got usable IVs (+D/-S) and can happily never merge or inherit them, wasting my days in this indecisive purgatory.

Screenshot_20180208-175044.thumb.png.629735fd72c8bd933b53777e4f2e48fd.png

Dragon Emblem Away! 

Managed to snag Myrrh last minute last night. Dropped some money but I didn't want my pity rate to go to waste. With that decided to finally build up and invest in Dragon Emblem team. I know that score isn't impressive or anything but I'm happy enough with it being a team I pretty much built from scratch while it was slow at work today. Whenever I train new teams though I do get a bit annoyed that sacred seals are per character rather than per team, a lot of this team is kind of reliant on them ATM.

Edited by Igneous42