Sarah’s Nightmare - Ninfora Chat Thread - January 2023

Tyranogre

Fellas, I'm finally starting Madoka Magica like it's 2011. Woohoo. I'm only twelve years late.

But, seriously, with the apartment setup my mornings have been coffee+anime so going through anime in the morning. Tend to prioritize original anime, or at least outstanding adaptations, because as I grow older I notice I prefer to just read the manga or LN if that's an option.

I was reorganizing and deleting a few duplicate mods in both folders for both organizational purposes and because I didn’t know if something was preventing me from modifying The Sims attributes like Traits

opened up The Sims after and apparently some of the aspirations i had aren’t there and I forgot which mod that was that added them

So that’s a bit of a head scratcher….

Also found the solution of editing Sims by enabling Cheats - not sure why i had to do that all of a sudden when i had no issues before 

Also apparently there’s a sale for select DLC packs on Steam until February ….. i feel like this could be a good opportunity to get a handful of them that i’ve had interest in

Not sure if it’s the best discounts, but would save me some money at least….

Hm…..

4 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

Fellas, I'm finally starting Madoka Magica like it's 2011. Woohoo. I'm only twelve years late.

But, seriously, with the apartment setup my mornings have been coffee+anime so going through anime in the morning. Tend to prioritize original anime, or at least outstanding adaptations, because as I grow older I notice I prefer to just read the manga or LN if that's an option.

i watched it again recently for the first time in eons and it still holds up great tbh.
i recapped via the first two movies but i would recommend just watching the anime -> the third movie bc the pacing kinda makes everything feel brushed past
don't be like me and stop with just the anime on your first watch though it's extremely worth it

1 hour ago, April said:

i watched it again recently for the first time in eons and it still holds up great tbh.
i recapped via the first two movies but i would recommend just watching the anime -> the third movie bc the pacing kinda makes everything feel brushed past
don't be like me and stop with just the anime on your first watch though it's extremely worth it

Yeah. I'm starting with the 12 episode anime. I'll check out the third movie afterwards.

i was watching a bunch of anime but then i got p5r and the rest is history @_@ im about 100 hours in now tho, so i think i'm making good progress to finish before hogwarts legacy comes out wahoo

making very slow progress on elden ring with ty too flower; i beat margit (wahoo!!) but was too scared to really take on the castle so the past couple sessions have just been me wandering the wilderness lol

Not sure, but for some reason an animation was missing and kept getting an error 

Not exactly sure, but been redownloading things so i can reinstall the mods from scratch when i can the past few days

Not sure if i missed something or if I accidentally deleted a file by accident 

Most of them are redownloaded, but still a few left to download…

Brought him over to Arceus, but finally evolved Riolu into Lucario

And somehow managed to get two Shiny Chingling back to back in an Outbreak 

That was a first for this game… guess i can bring one over to Diamond…

12 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

I live here now!

That was exactly it!

I flossed, I brushed, I rinsed. Nothing. Then I was  like "fuck it, maybe if I eat MORE popcorn it will want to rejoin its brethren" which just put more in there.

Finally got it out after like 3 hours - it was a new piece. But then!!! Lo and behold I got the original fucker! It was glorious. I may have tasted blood, but I did NOT taste defeat!