NOA's online store now selling amiibo

Nintendo of America's online store is now selling select amiibo...

Link: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat831312&pageSize=6&viewAll=true

Ahhh...Summer outfit Isabelle for $9! <3 I so might have to get that. Isabelle is the only AC amiibo I've never seen as a standalone in-store. :o Oh, they also have zero suit Samus, which I also have never seen in-store. Too bad they don't have SSB Wario. I really want Wario in his WarioWare outfit. :( 

They way I see it, Nintendo has no purpose to bring back the Smash Bros. versions of Wario, Rosalina and Luma, and Toonk Link for the fact that Wario and Rosalina have been made for the Super Mario line and Toon Link (bundled with Toon Zelda) made for the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary line. Which sucks because I've never seen a Smash Rosalina and Luma, and I don't think Target took pre-orders for amiibo.

33 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

They way I see it, Nintendo has no purpose to bring back the Smash Bros. versions of Wario, Rosalina and Luma, and Toonk Link for the fact that Wario and Rosalina have been made for the Super Mario line and Toon Link (bundled with Toon Zelda) made for the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary line. Which sucks because I've never seen a Smash Rosalina and Luma, and I don't think Target took pre-orders for amiibo.

Target had a brief... and I mean brief online only restock of Rosalina and Luma in 2015 of which I was able to get my Brother and I one.... but because of the models of each... I mean...

OG Wario is the Wario I know and love...but Biker Wario looks so damn cool....

New Rosalina isn't bad, but I do agree with my brother that her best version is the Smash one since Luma is present.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yea but I'm not all that interested in the three pack. So I guess I'll probably be going the Japanese route to just get the one when I can.

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/amiibo-retro-3-pack-only-at-gamestop/123757

$15 bro.... get it!

Why you gotta hate on ROB and Mr G&W?  I love all 3....   and my Famicom ROB I got as well looks so sweet...

12 hours ago, purple_beard said:

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/amiibo-retro-3-pack-only-at-gamestop/123757

$15 bro.... get it!

Why you gotta hate on ROB and Mr G&W?  I love all 3....   and my Famicom ROB I got as well looks so sweet...

Wow. Last time I saw it, it was going for $30! Glad the price came down. But it looks like it's only available at stores that are way out of my way :(. I'd have to order it online.

Edited by Doc Brown