Suggestions and To-Do List

Kodiack

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

On top of circle to square avi, take double spacing away.

Online indicator showing member if they're online, also is the gamertags for what gaming platform you play on coming back for Steam, 3DS, NNID, Xbox, and PSN.

Another thing, the editor box on the dark theme, I can't see the cursor while typing.That just makes it even harder to manage with all the automatic double spacing.

Word. And it's hard to see what you're quoting.

And another thing I've noticed is that there's no way to switch over into BB code/HTML editor. It would be nice to be able to do so in order to fix any mistakes in a post or thread.

Couple of things:

Site rules and FAQ are nonexistent. Some of this can be hammered out later, but we should probably get the basics down ASAP.

Do we have spoiler tags working, including spoiler2? If not, it should be added to the list.

The new site's gonna need a logo and favicon, though that should come after the name is decided.

The search field is nearly invisible on the dark skin and misaligned by like 2 pixels. And agreed on the cursor.

Edited by Neonocyte
1 minute ago, Neonocyte said:

Couple of things:

Site rules and FAQ are nonexistent. Some of this can be hammered out later, but we should probably get the basics down ASAP.

Do we have spoiler tags working? If not, it should be added to the list.

The new site's gonna need a logo and favicon, though that should come after the name is decided.

The search field is nearly invisible on the dark skin and misaligned by like 2 pixels. And agreed on the cursor.

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] is working ok. Spoiler2 isn't.

9 hours ago, chickadee said:

OH sorry, one more thing I don't like is how posts are double-spaced by default? 

I usually do that manually just to keep up with my typing style, but is there a way to turn that off? And if not...I'd like there to be a way to turn that off. theydonothing; 

Agree with this to the max.

ALSO LIKES. MORE PLEASE.

4 hours ago, electrifuzz said:

The youtube embed previews are pretty huge and annoying to scroll through in a place like the music thread.

Had a few people bring that one up, and they're certainly uncomfortably big on larger screens. Going to look into that one, though admittedly it's a lower priority at the moment.

4 hours ago, Neonocyte said:

Kinda liked the rounded avatars, but it would probably be best as a low priority option.

Also, is it just me or is transparency not working on avatars?

You can still upload rounded avatars if you'd prefer. I think most people rather like being able to give their avatars whatever shapes they so desire. Not sure what's up with transparency, though. Will have to investigate that one further.

Also looking into the double-spacing by default (that's annoying me too) and seeing what's up with an inbox being "full" with a whopping one PM. :v