The Paldea Region - N4A Chat Thread - November 2022

EH_STEVE

1 hour ago, Stephen 776 said:

We are spending a lot on furniture. Sofa+table set, TV stand, bookcases, nightstands, dresser, and bed frame. Which adds up quickly.

Once we get all furniture, I'll probably take pics. Not that I'll have anything else to do on winter break.

PROTIP: If you haven't done so already, you're going to want at least two of these things.

26 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

PROTIP: If you haven't done so already, you're going to want at least two of these things.

We thought about it when first looking for furniture, but ultimately decided against it. We felt it'd contrast our otherwise IKEA-esque aesthetic, and decided this would be better for our amiibo (and other assorted plastic), stock pending.

Edited by Stephen 776
12 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

every cheap ass mid tier nerd has one of these in their barely furnished apartment, and honestly they look terrible theydonothing; 

displaying anime merch already usually looks pretty bad bc there's no color cohesion or real decor done to spruce it up but you could at least do better than this

that said we also have our merch displayed in an ikea cabinet, we just went for this one instead and bc we have some small figurines we might end up getting some muji-esque raisers to make use of the vertical space

was thinking eventually it'd be nice to set up some lights at the top (since the shelves are glass) and some wallpaper for the back so its not just black flower; but then i'd have to worry about color clashing so we'll see.....

Got lucky enough to get a Aipom from a Honey Tree yesterday… but i spent time trying to Reset for a Shiny a decent amount of the time on and off throughout the day

And i kinda dozed off a bit earlier in the evening and by the time i woke up it was gone… oops 😅 

Looks like it’s also in the Underground as a rare spawn so could search for one there

I do have a spare Shiny Aipom i can bring over… not like it’s the first time I’ve bought a spare shiny over from Go

i mean, i might as well since I’m not really using them in Go and just taking up space so might as well get some use out of them whichever game i can bring them to

Speaking of that, i have at least one Shiny Rhyhorn i can bring over to BD - should do that

But at least i got a female burmy and the Feebas checker came through so i have a  female Feebas at least 

Just need to figure out how to make those Poffins… really haven’t made or messed around with those too much, honestly 

Did at least a couple contests and they aren’t too bad - just was trying to raise happiness for one of my mons… don’t remember which though

But that’s two more checked off the list at least- got lucky with a female Combee a few days ago and recently evolved so that was another one checked off

Though i think i need a male burmy so i can get Wormadam, i think…

Still no Heracross yet… if i have no luck on that through trees, might just transfer one over and save myself the trouble 

2 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

Damn. Ignoring dupes, Davy and I have 68 amiibo. We probably need to get one more.

Seriously though, why did I buy so many of these things? Why do we have all the animal crossing figures? We may never know. y;

im still missing some AC amiibo and i curse myself every day for not rocketing myself further into poverty by buying them at the time ;_;

even tho i don't use them, i still get joy seein' em in our display case so i don't regret buying them flower; 

• Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic