The Paldea Region - N4A Chat Thread - November 2022

EH_STEVE

For some reason i kept getting logged out of Ninfora 

Not sure if something on Firefox was buggy on my end, but i changed my password and seems to have fixed itself as far as i can tell

8 more games to download and I’ll be done redownloading things on that note 

Might get around to getting some new games 

Was hoping to get Pokemon Violet soon,Mario Party Superstars is on sale digitally for $40, and should get Splatoon 3 too…

Guardian Tales is on Switch…

That’s… a surprise actually 

I forgot about that game - started playing it once and then eventually forgot at some point

And The Elder Scrolls Blades is out, or has that been out and i just not noticed? Well, ill give that a look out of curiosity 

Been playing Guardian Tales again on Switch - i have to say, i prefer the button controls over mobile controls 

Forgot this game was good - i forget why i stopped playing and forgot why i deleted it off my previous phone - the most logical thought i have is that i needed to free up some space on my previous phone

That’s the only reason i can think of, tbh

Already gone through Chapter 1 late last night since I couldn’t sleep - i have a lot of catching up to do considering i was… well, I’m not sure where i was last i played on mobile- was it after the desert chapter?

Also got these two nice character pulls on my second set of summons which was lucky

Also did some Christmas decorating today - nothing too huge, just 3 trees (the fake type small enough you can just put on a table and such - one being ceramic) and the stocking holders and stockings above the fireplace 

And put ornaments on one of them - so that was done earlier this morning

Also almost forgot it was Friday - still need to get Drifloon

I’m tempted to Shiny Hunt it - it’s a really nice Shiny

Edited by Shadow118

Was looking around and was just checking to see if i have the correct cables still that I grabbed before 

Looks like the two main things i only need are the HDMI cable and the Power supply, which i have both of

Not exactly sure which box in the garage my sensor bar is in, though - not that i can get to any boxes to get it since there’s a boat in the way

Though i don’t think ill even need it atm anyway 

I don’t believe or looks like ill need the R/B/Y cable at all so I’m not sure why i even grabbed that one of the last times i was here

Don’t need to hook it up right away though - need to buy 8 more things first before that

The list would be a lot longer, but I don’t know at this point…..

Yes yes, Davy and I have a basic idea of how our apartment will look, but we can't forget the most important question: how do we make it gay? omg;

Rainbow pride stuff is fine, but I feel the bright rainbows won't match the somber colors because, uhh, our IKEA furniture will probably be all black. And my parents will visit on occasion, so while nsfw husbando dekimakura would leave zero questions, let's not. So. Hmmm. Ideas?

Just now, Stephen 776 said:

Yes yes, Davy and I have a basic idea of how our apartment will look, but we can't forget the most important question: how do we make it gay? omg;

Rainbow pride stuff is fine, but I feel the bright rainbows won't match the somber colors because, uhh, our IKEA furniture will probably be all black. And my parents will visit on occasion, so while nsfw husbando dekimakura would leave zero questions, let's not. So. Hmmm. Ideas?

in my experience w queer ppl it already ends up looking gay whether you do it intentionally or not y;

Binge watched all of "Wednesday" - fantastic show. Also for those that didn't like the casting choices:

1. Shut up

2. They were all fantastic 

2.a ADDENDUM: I LOVE Fred Armisen, but his Fester was...off...

2.b SPECIAL ADDENDUM: Raul Julia was peak Gomez, but Luis Guzman did a phenomenal job

3. The family is only in like two episodes (unfortunately)

5 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Thank god my office closed down the day before Thanksgiving because someone tested positive. That gives me until December 5th to fix my sleep schedule.

think i've mentioned it before but the only way i could ever fix my sleep schedule with my tendencies being so bad was to rotate. so stay up as late as possible, which for me would be like 6-10am, then the next day i would shoot for noon, then early afternoon, and so on. it usually took around a week bc i wouldn't always be able to make it through the night. but once i got to like evening it was easy to sleep around 8-10pm and then i'd be naturally tired around then for a good while and would be able to maintain (until something made me stay up late impulsively again :v)

Made my Oled my primary switch through the Eshop yesterday 

Apparently my second character was brought over as well when i did my island transfer… part of me should have expected that

I either assumed or thought that character would be deleted when i did that

So i pretty much littered my island with items for absolutely no reason in the end

Well then.

This will take a few minutes to clean up

On 11/27/2022 at 2:23 PM, Stephen 776 said:

if your furniture is nicer than PS4 and mattress on the floor with no sheet it'll probably look gay

5 hours ago, bel said:

if your furniture is nicer than PS4 and mattress on the floor with no sheet it'll probably look gay

We are spending a lot on furniture. Sofa+table set, TV stand, bookcases, nightstands, dresser, and bed frame. Which adds up quickly.

Once we get all furniture, I'll probably take pics. Not that I'll have anything else to do on winter break.