The Paldea Region - N4A Chat Thread - November 2022

EH_STEVE

• Chrom pinned this topic

I honestly don't really know what to expect from Pokemon because I've barely kept up with the official announcements, let alone all the leaks supposedly floating around. But I suspect my first runthrough will just be the story; after DLC is released, I'll go through the game again eying battle facility and pokedex completion and other postgame activities.

6 minutes ago, Spring said:

even if i was planning on getting it, i refuse to even purchase it until i see what those starters evolve into bc i'm shallow and i need to know if they're gonna be cute theydonothing; 

Yeah... I want to see final evos before I choose my starter

On 11/1/2022 at 1:24 PM, Spring said:

happy november! flower; the more info i see about pokemon the less i want it, so i'm still quite split on if i even wanna get it........i wonder what else i'll be playing this month tho =_=

Happy November! I'm actually curious about it. The separate paths and open world have my attention so far.

Was browsing the free games on Steam and apparently The Sims 4 is free to play?

Faintly remember years ago renting and playing the first one…or was it 2? It’s been many years so I don’t really remember which one

Now sure how it compares to the first one, but added it to my library regardless  - don’t think I have enough space to download it, though atm…

But might check it out at some point - not entirely keen on the content that’s locked  behind DLC packs, though

But aside from that, seems to have positive reviews for the most part

____

Also been getting more research tasks done the past week - back to where i was and a bit more than that

And been saving quite often just to be safe