The Super Mario Bros. Movie - Now avail. to own! |📽️🍄SMB Movie 2 - April 3rd, 2026

...And the movie isn't even out in JPN yet. O_O'

I bet Disney is looking at this and going F.....!  :D  I wouldn't be surprised if everyone started jumping (no pun intended) on the video game movie bandwagon after this.  

Speaking of JPN... If you haven't heard the JPN dub:

Spoiler

Lots of anime vibes here. Bowser sounds F-ing bad-ass! They seem to match the style of the ENG voice cast pretty well.

Also...

I picked-up on quite a few, but nowhere near that much! O_O'

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to The Super Mario Bros. Movie - Only In Theaters April 5 |📽️🍄Now avail. digitally!
  • 9 months later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to The Super Mario Bros. Movie - Now avail. to own! |📽️🍄SMB Movie 2 - April 3rd, 2026

Of course the only way to share the next SMB movie is on MAR1O Day. Looking forward to that in 2026.

Not directly derail this thread, but where's news on the live-action Zelda movie? I hope to hear more news towards the end of this year. (it will be a year since we first heard about a Zelda live action movie) I just find it a little strange to a degree we have a release date for SMB movie 2 and no news on the Zelda movie. Each have their factors with development format for animation and live action so one will have faster development. (especially when one already has the ground work to make another movie)

Since the vid of the news of the new SMB was shared here. In that vid they had the release dates for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year-Door - 5.23.24 and Luigi Mansion 2 HD - 6.27.24.

Looking forward to the former release, I am as excited for this game like it's Tales of Symphonia, or Xenoblade game release or a new Zelda game release. Nothing gets me hot and bothered like those games.