Crescent Valley/ Shibuya- N4A Chat Thread - October 2022

So have a laptop that’s low on battery and doesn’t charge, and another older one that’s been stuck on a blue repair screen for months that i have no idea how to fix 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seems like I’d probably be able to replace the battery for it from research oline and Youtube, so at least so i think that’s something….

Should think about going ahead and partially upgrade and get a new Roku Ultra considering my current remotes headphone jack isn’t working correctly 

On the bright side, got a Small sized shiny Pumpkaboo today, so that’s cool

A really nice Shiny, too

4DD3938D-073E-45CC-A3E8-63A6E2DE4B99.thumb.jpeg.e287c2ecbb9546ba1260dfb673f82fbc.jpeg

Edited by Shadow118

Few things are more irritating than when there's a software update for your Switch while you're on your commute to work where there's no Wi-Fi, meaning that every single time you wake it up from sleep mode after transferring BART trains, you have to click through an extra screen before you can get back to your game.

20 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

I literally just started the anime yesterday.

Do I continue with anime or switch to manga now it's on the digital Vault? Just got to the first tournament arc

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the versions of HxH. The 1999 anime and OVAs end after the Greed Island Arc, the 2011 anime goes further and adapts the Chimera Ant arc and a few smaller arcs after, and the manga continues past that. But HxH will never be properly finished and all versions of it are good so it doesn't matter too much. I'd be surprised if this comeback off hiatus even continues past a few chapters. Togashi has serious health problems. To get an idea of how often HxH goes on hiatus, just look at this. HxH is one of my fav manga but it will literally never be finished, and that's okay.

Since it looked like i had fast Mobile Hotspeed data last night since Overwatch downloaded pretty fast on my Switch and the update for Multiversus updated pretty fast on Steam

Was about done downloading Overwatch on my laptop last night, but my Mobile Hotspot data just had to run out and max at 100% when the game was at 98% done

But that’s finally done as of a few minutes ago

I figured since it’s free, guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a look at it - not that most Team based games are my forte, but eh 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reminds me i heard there’s a new Scream Fortress for TF2 this year with some nice looking Cosmetics (albeit, I’ve heard it’s slightly buggy with some things)

Maybe I’ll consider and jump into that while it’s available - haven’t exactly played it in awhile, so extremely rusty at it

Just got done watching Minecraft Live 2022

Minecraft Legends is looking nice - coming out next Spring 

New seasonal and Animal stuff for Dungeons, still haven’t bought that game yet… only played it when it was free to play during a trial period - was fun, but some levels are a bit difficult and might be easier with multiple people 

I’m pretty sure there’s a sort of Deluxe Edition that has the game and all the DLC bundled in with it

And Minecrafts getting Bamboo Wood set, Hanging Signs,Rafts, new Default skins,intractable Chiseled Bookshelves, and Camels in the next update - so that’s some pretty cool stuff coming

Looks like we’ll be getting a snapshot in a few days, so that’s cool

Also getting a Batman DLC pack, so that’s neat. Dunno if I’ll buy it or not - really haven’t bought any DLC packs yet…

Though I should buy that Sonic the Hedgehog one- that one looks neat (and maybe that Adventure Time one, too?)

Also Sniffer is the Winner of this years Mob Vote 🥇- was hoping that mob would win

So some pretty good stuff coming to Minecraft