Pokemon SV Discussion

EH_STEVE

Been trying to find Tera Raids all day, and as of now, have 1 of each Tera trype for Delibird except Fairy 🧚 

Pretty much the only one I haven’t seen a raid pop up for… at all 

Slightly weird since I’ve seen multiple for every other type except that one 

Though i managed to get a Ground Tera Shiny Delibird from a Raid, so that’s pretty lucky

Myfirst Shiny in the game, too - I suppose that’s not too bad for my first for this game 

Didn’t get a chance to do much Raid hunting today, but i at least managed to get one of every Tera type except Fairy

Do have a few accidental duplicates i caught, so guess I could either trade or change Tera types when i get the shards… which would be awhile 

Also not important, but anyone happen to have a spare of the other two starters? Going to need them at some point anyway 

Still haven’t done much so I don’t have much worth to trade (since I’ve been trying to finish a couple other games furst before continuing with Violet)

haven’t messed around with breeding so I don’t have any spare Sprigatitos yet either atm

Unless someone wants a duplicate Rock Tera, or Dark Tera Delibird if they don’t have one already 

Have one of each of those 

Do have a Dragon one, but was considering turning that into or trading for a Fairy one

Figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask here first before elsewhere 

11 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Sprig is ready, be a few minutes to hatch the other two.

Sorry, didn't see this until this morning - was tired last night and crashed at some point lso i didn't see this until now

Already have Sprigatito since i chose that as my starter, so i personally don't need one myself for the dex

But let me know when the other two are ready - i'm in no rush on my end

13 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Sorry, didn't see this until this morning - was tired last night and crashed at some point lso i didn't see this until now

Already have Sprigatito since i chose that as my starter, so i personally don't need one myself for the dex

But let me know when the other two are ready - i'm in no rush on my end

Hey im in friend room at a poke center, pming code.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, resident hermit here. Still haven't played SV, but a friend is telling me that:

1. The big patch finally came but it doesn't actually address performance issues--just a crashing bug.

2. This game's DLC pack is $35, on top of the $60 base game which barely runs.

and I literally do not believe him, because how could Game Freak's management of this game possibly get THIS MUCH WORSE? And yet, maybe he's telling the truth, because the fans have proven that they'll keep buying no matter how outraged they are.

19 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

Hello, resident hermit here. Still haven't played SV, but a friend is telling me that:

1. The big patch finally came but it doesn't actually address performance issues--just a crashing bug.

2. This game's DLC pack is $35, on top of the $60 base game which barely runs.

and I literally do not believe him, because how could Game Freak's management of this game possibly get THIS MUCH WORSE? And yet, maybe he's telling the truth, because the fans have proven that they'll keep buying no matter how outraged they are.

Been playing Violet via a physical copy of the game, that I rented from the library. Haven't run into any real issues yet. It's not that sluggish (the game automatically updated and it seems to make it run pretty well). My Switch is an older one with a Sandisk sd card. It seems to handle things well enough so far.