Pokemon SV Discussion

EH_STEVE

On 10/20/2022 at 7:12 PM, DLurkster said:

I at least hope for you Dunsparce makes appearance in S/V. That's about it not that I think it would be a waste for a variant or new evolution but c'mon bro it's Dunsparce.

*Shrugs* to each their own.

Dude, we'll never know how far Dunsparce can go if we don't give our boy the opportunity.  This Pokemon has been overlooked and disrespected for 20+ years.  Check it, he's got little wings, a drill for a tail and chin spikes.  There's a powerful entity in that one; we just don't know it yet!

As for Shadow's video, looking forward to what ghost types we might be getting!

3 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Getting something spooky tomorrow 👻

Probably nothing too huge - could just be a trailer with a new Pokémon reveal/tease or like Wiglett or Grafaiai ones

Still looking forward to see what they’ll be showing off tomorrow, though

23 minutes ago, Kezay said:

Dude, we'll never know how far Dunsparce can go if we don't give our boy the opportunity.  This Pokemon has been overlooked and disrespected for 20+ years.  Check it, he's got little wings, a drill for a tail and chin spikes.  There's a powerful entity in that one; we just don't know it yet!

As for Shadow's video, looking forward to what ghost types we might be getting!

He's no 'Roy our boy' but I guess you never know. I will give that, we all have our weird Pokemon we are rooting for.

At least I don't think I have one, I am weird enough as it is, If I were Pokemon.awesome; I'd be so disobedient but cool. Yeah, not a bandwagon like Pokemon but like the hype typical and few fave type combinations by default and that's about it.

Is it just me or some of the Pokemon in this game are looking more digimon like?

Labramon - Wikimon - The #1 Digimon wiki

Not exactly the same but it is the first thing that came to mind when I saw this new Pokemon, I'm a fan of it. Intrigued about the adsorb of life force if you play with it too much.

--------------

Also, these new commercials came out last night....

VO sounds a bit weird to me

I think this really shows of the big town of this new region look amazing and what you can discover but CGI for legendaries...something looks off and just ruins the whole commercial for me. Oh, longer version of the first commercial.

• 2 weeks later...

Roaming form, huh?

What is somewhat cute and interesting Pokemon that is another inanimate object in Pokemon.It was rumored that there was a treasure chest Pokemon.

Liking most of the new Pokemon to see in this region so far along with the possible adventure to have in the Paldea region!

Edited by DLurkster
11 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

Just a heads up, there are gameplay pictures of Pokémon S/V already leaked on the internet. The game got into people’s hands early somehow. I’m just letting people here know.

I've heard early this evening. Luckily haven't seen anything, I don't want to see. If I don't say so myself tho I was privy of rumored stuff of this game, I chose what to know of (not a lot and kept to myself) and the same with this going forward and when any big game is leaked early. Pretty good avoiding, don't use social media that much helps tho.

We're less than 12 days out and it seems like with every major Pokemon release, this happening earlier and earlier, if I am not imagining it. Yeah, the Switch has a somewhat easy hack problem, that doesn't help this but no matter census on a major Pokemon release, its out there earlier and earlier.

8 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

Just a heads up, there are gameplay pictures of Pokémon S/V already leaked on the internet. The game got into people’s hands early somehow. I’m just letting people here know.

Any idea if there's final evos for the starters shown yet?

3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Any idea if there's final evos for the starters shown yet?

Not yet from what I’m aware of. One of the starter’s middle evos did get leaked though. 

Also seems the there’ll be a new Scarlet and Violet trailer tomorrow. I wouldn’t be surprised if they at least showed all the starters middle evos at least.

2 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

Not yet from what I’m aware of. One of the starter’s middle evos did get leaked though. 

Also seems the there’ll be a new Scarlet and Violet trailer tomorrow. I wouldn’t be surprised if they at least showed all the starters middle evos at least.

Yes.

The history of starter evos with recent mainline Pokemon releases. It appears we may or may not see the evos or all of them till after the game release by previous news share.

Looks like we can get phone cases for Rotom Phone - these look pretty cool

I don’t have Let’s Go Eevee though - still mentally kicking myself for not getting the Pokéball Plus way sooner  - probably between unlikely/impossible to get one new that still has the Mew code with the Pokéball controller, though I’m not sure completely atm

Think I’ll be rocking the Arceus one myself - that one looks cool

Hope this means there will be a shop where we can buy Skins for the Rotom phone - would be a nice little customization feature to have

Might be slightly disappointed, but in the end I’m not going to fully complain if we don’t get something like that since I’m not expecting it and they haven’t said anything else regarding anything like that at this time

Looks like we’ll be getting an Eevee Tera event soon, looking forward to that - wonder if they’ll be Shiny huntable, if they’ll even be available as Shiny? 🤔

Considering how many Tera types are available, might be a challenge to get one or two of each Tera Type

Especially for those that might want to get a set of all Eevees and Eeveelutions of each Tera type

Hopefully ill be able to get Violet on the 23rd at the soonest…

Also Charizard is getting a Tera Dragon type

Kinda annoying at getting more Charizard pandering and ignoring the other two starters

Wonder if this can be Shiny, or if it’s Shiny locked…? 🤔

Also Donphans two new paradox(?) forms that look pretty awesome - nice to see Gen 2 get some more love

Going to have to trade for the Scarlet one

Also some Unite bonuses with a Scarlet & Violet save file

Kinda cool

Edited by Shadow118

At the end of Pokemon's new trailer, I saw the Rotom phone cases, fortunately I won all but my fav so far are the Sword and Shield and BDSP, with an almost for Legend Arceus. I played Legend Arceus so much seeing that case doesn't do much for me to chose that but can't deny it doesn't look that bad for a phone case.

-------

EDIT:

More details on Tera raid dens, Pokemon HOME and those newish Pokemon we saw in the latest trailer.

Edited by DLurkster
3 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Okay, so it wasn't just a glorified Ed Sheeran promo video. What will be the biggest hype: Sonic Frontiers, or these games?

Even though I’m not getting it yet, probably Sonic Frontiers. Though God of War Ragnarok is looking pretty hype, and I’ve never been big on GoW or have a PS5.

Also back to Pokémon S/V… the starter evolutions have been leaked along with some other Pokémon. That’s all I’m going to say on that here.