Is Tunic a $30 game?

5 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Oh listen to the bias Zelda fan. If you like top-down isometric adventure with some rogue-like elements, this game might be up your alley.

At the end of the day you decide, what is too much and what like weighs more on you.

@ 30 I'd want a physical copy.

But, @ $30  I demand more quality,  play time investment,  and a well designed game.  $20 ,no prob....$30 seems I should have a physical...

2 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

@ 30 I'd want a physical copy.

But, @ $30  I demand more quality,  play time investment,  and a well designed game.  $20 ,no prob....$30 seems I should have a physical...

So look up the run time if your that concern with length vs price. As I said, only you can determine that. Length vs price is subjective to everyone and varies due to gameplay and etc...

I can't say for well designed for Tunic but bias aside I believe it is. Plus, you played top-down adventure games before, this is not anything new to you. (use that as your partial guide for that part) It is the price and suppose of quality that has you in a quandary.

• 3 months later...