Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - May 12, 2023

EH_STEVE

Internally crying at that final trailer. Would likely shed external tears if I wasn’t on a plane. 😭 So many feels, y’all. Already so proud of the production team.

And guess I gotta revise my assumption on who Zelda was beseeching to lend Link their power. Still epic~

20 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I need a gx deep dive if final trailer to confirm my feelings but with what I saw I wonder if they are coming up with a way to tie all the games together because I saw some stuff from every game...

And what up with spacesuit/rocket?

I feel like even Breath of the Wild had a ton of references to other games especially in the naming scheme of its locales and design of some of them.  I'm curious how much more this game will have with the new areas you can visit in the sky and underground.

I know I probably watch this final trailer over 100x by last night. Have not watched it since but prior to that, I kept seeing the video in mind but couldn't recall the music playing in it. There were vast array of music playing unlike the BotW 2017 Switch presentation one, that was actually the music playing in my head I when I saw the trailer in mind.

Since not watching, all of a sudden the music I am recalling from the final trailer is playing with the trailer in mind now. I guess it was a delay affect, and I just needed to stop watching the goddamn trailer. Who knew?

The new trailer looked really good

looking forward to this game whenever i get around to it - probably will get it with another game with a set of game Vouchers (would save me some $ since it’s a $70 game)

Not sure which one considering there’s quite a few games i’m interested in - though Kirby Forgotten Lands and Splatoon 3 would be good choices

Might be awhile since i haven’t finished the first one and most of my time is being spent on trying to catch up and finish up Violet the past week or so 

Been slowly getting that done

Just dropping these vids in one post.

What's odd unless some can correct me here, the leak of the console at Gamestop was after the announcement of the console version release with the first TotK gameplay. So why did Nintendo have to make example of someone sharing information from a game store of something that was already know?

It's one thing when said something is not know or rumor and then that something is leaked but in this case, it was know so why the 3rd degree here? Sheesh, Nintendo.

-----

I mentioned this in the Mario Kart night, last night but here's the leaked US AD spot for TotK. About the Gleeok being a Flame Gleeok and there could more types of it.

Watch at your own risk:

I appreciate that embedded link show the spoiler, tho I could of just put the link and there would be not need to put a link in spoiler (I realized what I said Link for Zelda and a spoiler)

Putting the below vid in a spoiler tag because the merch blowout in Japan for TotK has begen but most importantly, the Totk digital game card in Japan, at the back show 2 characters from the final trailer in a scene together we never saw ever. So for the sake of not triggering anyone or those who know from a long time about these 2 characters because of the artbook leak for the CE of Totk, that warrants a spoiler tag especially.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Putting the below vid in a spoiler tag because the merch blowout in Japan for TotK has begen but most importantly, the Totk digital game card in Japan, at the back show 2 characters from the final trailer in a scene together we never saw ever. So for the sake of not triggering anyone or those who know from a long time about these 2 characters because of the artbook leak for the CE of Totk, that warrants a spoiler tag especially.

Hide contents

Ok, that theory on those two characters is something that makes me say hmmmmm