Seek your Treasure! - New Pokemon S/V trailer

The new trailer was pretty nice - the new Crab Pokémon doesn’t look too bad

Hoping Team Star is better than who we got in Sw/Sh

Seem like they could be more along the lines of Team Skull, at the moment- which I don’t think would be too bad of a thing, i think?

Though the two Pokémon Amarouge and Ceruledge look extremely cool - probably two of my favorite Pokémon designs and Pokémon in general so far in S/V - will be using Ceruledge at some point, since I’m not sure what area it’s going to appear at/in

Hope they get really good shiny colorations, on that note

Though for some reason they look like they’d fit into a Megaman.Exe or Starforce game - not a bad thing, though

It was suspected that the 3 story branches of S/V would be the gym challenge, the evil team and treasure hunt (now revealed to be the herba mystica)

All are revealed now, wanted to be surprised by selection of stories but just have to see how they go and hope their reveal is not as predictable as their story. That said I am looking forward to the titan fight Pokemon at least.

Tho screenshot are questionable to most, that not what i brought up this vid for but at the end more close up shots of the Pokemon S/V Switch OLED. For @purple_beard.

Now this is important to highlight for those who don't know about this yet. The follow Pokemon since Yellow and brought up pretty good in Heartgold and Soulsilver, (I know there's a few more but those are the best ones that come to mind) is not the only thing being brought back but how you pick up items from Pokemon Legends Arceus and in addition to its name sake; auto battle other Pokemon in the wild for you not being present or can observe the auto battle.

It is easy to know this feature but I think I want to try it before I know it and say it is pointless or stupid to have auto battles. So for now this cool feature to have if you want to use it.

-------

2 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Seem like they could be more along the lines of Team Skull, at the moment- which I don’t think would be too bad of a thing, i think?

Me too. I think at initially first ppl didn't like Team Skull but over time they came to be acceptable team.

2 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Though for some reason they look like they’d fit into a Megaman.Exe or Starforce game - not a bad thing, though

A lot of ppl are saying that and I saw that right away. For those who played the Mega Man Battle Network or Starforce games know, if not they just look like they not what Pokemon would usual do. Who's to say what a Pokemon should be like but this is the best I seen from them in years. Lookin' good.

• Chrom featured this topic