Inkopolis - N4A Chat Thread - September 2022

• Spring pinned this topic

Fafqz_nVEAAsyHW?format=jpg&name=small

SO YOU SEE, THE STORE IS CALLED "SNEED'S FEED AND SEED", WHERE "FEED" AND "SEED" BOTH RHYME WITH THE NAME OF THE STORE'S OWNER, SNEED. HOWEVER, THE SIGN ALSO SAYS "FORMERLY CHUCK'S", IMPLYING THAT SNEED BOUGHT THE STORE FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER, CHUCK. ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS?

Was looking at the Steam page for Multiversus and looks like it has full controller support - kinda slipped my mind that it was out on Steam - going to have to download that next time I’m home

So that’s good - some games i feel like are better with a controller than keyboard controls - Sonic Generations is definitely one of those games that would be better with a Controller - tried playing it with Keyboard controls once and it was pretty awkward to play - had enough trouble just getting through both Green Hill Zones

Only issue is that I don’t have any type of controller, so should get one of those at some point - going to have to do some research on that and see what my best options are

Though i have been wanting to get a Steam Deck… but $650 for the 512 GB model is extremely expensive… might be a year or so before I’d be able to get that..

man i really want to LOVE digimon survive but i feel like its so bogged down by gameplay elements that it doesn't really need or don't even feel fleshed out 

never thought i'd play a psuedo VN and wish it was MORE reading and LESS gameplay but im literally auto-battling on easy just to get back to the parts that matter

Yeah, even Betty White, who was so close to 100…  

But with that said, even though I am American, I never really heard bad things about her. Then again, I knew nothing except for her status as queen. She seemed sweet, and not many bore ill will, if I recall. May she Rest In Peace with her hubby. I guess I should look up what her accomplishments and her probable cons were, if any. Sad to know that’s the extent of my knowledge.