Step 1: Let's Choose a Name!

Kodiack

On 9/20/2016 at 11:24 AM, Reilly said:

SegaSider, the anti-NSider.  Also, because this site loads, like, really fast.

It's that Blast Processing at work.

I had a joke one in New Super NSider 64 DS 3D U: Turbo Anniversary Collector's Edition EO: 3rd Strike And Knuckles. But I did think of putting two Ls after the current name to make it Nin For All. Just throwing that out there.

Considering right now we're just focusing on the old community, IMO, a new name doesn't really matter at this point. When things have settled and a majority of things are in place, then I think it's time to really crunch down a new name everyone can agree on that could potentially reach out to new people.

Ninfora isn't a bad name, IMO, but it's merely passable, if I'm gonna be completely honest. It's kind of awkward to say. It doesn't roll and it doesn't have much staying power.

1 minute ago, Sheri said:

Considering right now we're just focusing on the old community, IMO, a new name doesn't really matter at this point. When things have settled and a majority of things are in place, then I think it's time to really crunch down a new name everyone can agree on that could potentially reach out to new people.

Ninfora isn't a bad name, IMO, but it's merely passable, if I'm gonna be completely honest. It's kind of awkward to say. It doesn't roll and it doesn't have much staying power.

We should always be focused on new members, and now would be the BEST time to get that hashed out rather than wasting time making sure everyone from NS2 is comfy. It's only going to be more of a pain to change it later if we keep a name now and then old members get attached to it.

10 minutes ago, chickadee said:

We should always be focused on new members, and now would be the BEST time to get that hashed out rather than wasting time making sure everyone from NS2 is comfy. It's only going to be more of a pain to change it later if we keep a name now and then old members get attached to it.

That's a good point, actually.